The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Which teams do y'all think are most prone to be upset this week?

This is gonna sound crazy as fukk but LSU vs Jax State has the potential to be good. LSU has struggled at home against FCS & low tier FBS teams at times and Jax State is loaded with talent and some SEC transfers.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'll give you Gator cats on here credit you guys be pretty humble some of these fringe top 25 schools fanbases are wild with the trash talk that Miami thread is ridiculous right now they doing cartwheels because they got 15 3 stars committed and are ahead of FSU in recruiting knowing damn well FSU always closes the show on Signing Day.

Tennessee is weak they got some talented players but them cats fragile in the head and got chumps coaching them. OL soft like charmin and QB can't throw ball down the field but once a game it seems

Going 4-8 did that to us bruh :mjcry:

Unbelievable to this day that a Gator squad went 4 and fukking 12 and lost to Georgia Southern who completed ZERO passes :snoop:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
This is gonna sound crazy as fukk but LSU vs Jax State has the potential to be good. LSU has struggled at home against FCS & low tier FBS teams at times and Jax State is loaded with talent and some SEC transfers.
I was thinking about this game being an upset, especially if Jax St play like they played Auburn last year.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Both they asses going down now. And it honestly seems like Les must want to, fukk em

No clue how Les doesn't make a change after everything that went down to end the year and even more funny all the hype they started getting closer to the season. shyt remind me of FSU with Bowden and his doofus son fukking trotting out same ole shyt offense year after year wasting talent too stubborn to admit mistakes. Les dug his grave putting his faith in Cameron and Harris.