The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Another 5 pages of Tennessee talk again? Got dammit :snoop:

I'll give you Gator cats on here credit you guys be pretty humble some of these fringe top 25 schools fanbases are wild with the trash talk that Miami thread is ridiculous right now they doing cartwheels because they got 15 3 stars committed and are ahead of FSU in recruiting knowing damn well FSU always closes the show on Signing Day.

Tennessee is weak they got some talented players but them cats fragile in the head and got chumps coaching them. OL soft like charmin and QB can't throw ball down the field but once a game it seems

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Louisville better be careful going to the Carrier Dome Friday night classic look ahead game at Syracuse

Penn St is 6 point dog I can see them winning at Pitt straight up

I think Purdue upsets Cincinnati

Florida Atlantic might fukk around and give Miami some problems remember they should've won at Florida last season they lost in OT

As garbage as TCU looked last week who knows vs Arkansas if Arkansas can control clock and keep TCU off field it will be good TCU only 7 point favorite.

Va Tech is a live dog vs Tennessee team that pisses its pants they getting 12 points for people who shyt on Tennessee all the time.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn I didn't know the LSU Tiger was sick said he only got 2 months to live

i

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louisville better be careful going to the Carrier Dome Friday night classic look ahead game at Syracuse

Penn St is 6 point dog I can see them winning at Pitt straight up

I think Purdue upsets Cincinnati

Florida Atlantic might fukk around and give Miami some problems remember they should've won at Florida last season they lost in OT

As garbage as TCU looked last week who knows vs Arkansas if Arkansas can control clock and keep TCU off field it will be good TCU only 7 point favorite.

Va Tech is a live dog vs Tennessee team that pisses its pants they getting 12 points for people who shyt on Tennessee all the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cuse gives Louisville a game we shall see :jbhmm: