The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
LSU's decline in record won't come from the offense. It will actually come from the defense.

They don't have as much talent on that side of the ball this year. Younger players, new scheme.

In other words, when the LSU Offense keeps going 3 & out 10 times a game, the D won't be able to bail them out as per usual.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
LSU's decline in record won't come from the offense. It will actually come from the defense.

They don't have as much talent on that side of the ball this year. Younger players, new scheme.

In other words, when the LSU Offense keeps going 3 & out 10 times a game, the D won't be able to bail them out as per usual.
Yea swag has no idea what he is talking about LSU has no chance against us. Tenn does if they can get their shyt together but thats a big if

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Cupcake city all across the board this weekend. Best game on paper looking like VT-Tennessee

Good late night games if you like watching Mountain West and Pac 12 games. Washington St botched but I still think they will give Boise a test, Cal vs San Diego St will be good and I think Texas Tech vs Arizona St should be a shootout.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Good late night games if you like watching Mountain West and Pac 12 games. Washington St botched but I still think they will give Boise a test, Cal vs San Diego St will be good and I think Texas Tech vs Arizona St should be a shootout.
Oklahoma Stave vs Central Michigan will be big game for NFL Scouts. Central Michigan QB Cooper Rush is going to be a 2nd maybe first round pick this year too I forgot about him. And Rudolph needs to have a big game obviously Should be lots of points.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Talent aint shyt without coaching, see Tennessee
56072634.jpg

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Miles isn't even finishing the regular season he will be canned

Yeah talk about coming out flat..You've got one of the best RBs in football, an upperclassman QB, and you score 0 points in the half, 1 TD with a short field (the defense scored the other TD).

This isnt what LSU has typically been under miles. Its a cut below. The decline here has been so slow, so gradual, that its hard to realize it.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Oklahoma Stave vs Central Michigan will be big game for NFL Scouts. Central Michigan QB Cooper Rush is going to be a 2nd maybe first round pick this year too I forgot about him. And Rudolph needs to have a big game obviously Should be lots of points.

If you a CFB loser like me every week is a good weekend of CFB plenty of good games to get a chance to see some freshman actually get major PT and debut. I wanna see more of Levonta Taylor Saturday he got some PT Monday but I wanna see him get some extended time Saturday morning. I feel a lot better about our defense after Monday night Ole Piss made some nice plays but I'm glad FSU was able to adjust and shut them cats down in the 2nd half we got too much talent on defense Kelly just need to let them nikkas play and chill on the cute schemes and shyt use that shyt when necessary.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah talk about coming out flat..You've got one of the best RBs in football, an upperclassman QB, and you score 0 points in the half, 1 TD with a short field (the defense scored the other TD).

This isnt what LSU has typically been under miles. Its a cut below. The decline here has been so slow, so gradual, that its hard to realize it.

That game was not close fukkers trying to change the narrative and front like Wisconsin didn't do everything in they power to blow that game. Wisconsin outplayed the fukk out of LSU start to finish Wisconsin gagged away so many points inside the LSU 25 in the first half and then LSU got its 14 points off 2 turnovers in a 2 minute span LSU didn't impress at all they looked like a fringe top 25 team very bad with all the talent they have at the skill positions.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If you a CFB loser like me every week is a good weekend of CFB plenty of good games to get a chance to see some freshman actually get major PT and debut. I wanna see more of Levonta Taylor Saturday he got some PT Monday but I wanna see him get some extended time Saturday morning. I feel a lot better about our defense after Monday night Ole Piss made some nice plays but I'm glad FSU was able to adjust and shut them cats down in the 2nd half we got too much talent on defense Kelly just need to let them nikkas play and chill on the cute schemes and shyt use that shyt when necessary.
Same here im excited for Oklahoma state-Central Michigan tbh. Yea I think it goes without saying Im excited to see what Hurts and the Bama Offense looks like against Western Kentucky.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
SEC west is a 3 horse race. Alabama, LSU, and A&M.

I got Alabama losing at Tennessee and LSU.

A&M will lose at Alabama.

LSU will lose one game on the road in the SEC.

The winner of the A&M/LSU matchup to and the year will represent the West in the SEC championship.
:mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Dobbs is bigger. He's 6'3" while Dak was 6'2". He's also way more athletic. Legit 4.5 40 speed. While Dak ran in the 4.8s at the combine.

Also a much stronger arm. Dobbs arm strength is the main reason scouts like him so much.

Remember Dak blew up as a 21 year old redshirt junior. This season Dobbs is a 21 year old true senior.
I still cant believe this cat said Dobbs had legit 4.5 speed:deadmanny: