The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SEC west is a 3 horse race. Alabama, LSU, and A&M.

I got Alabama losing at Tennessee and LSU.

A&M will lose at Alabama.

LSU will lose one game on the road in the SEC.

The winner of the A&M/LSU matchup to and the year will represent the West in the SEC championship.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
As a Ohio State fan you should know better than to bury a team this early in the season.

The LSU/Bama game in at death valley. That makes a HUGE difference. The last 2 times Alabama was down there they barely escaped while facing even worse QBs.

LSU can beat Alabama at home.
You see Harris crying on the bench after that pick that ended the game? The kid is done. They managed 14 points on Wisky, they'll be lucky to get half that on Bama. That offense aint beating Bama

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
SEC west is a 3 horse race. Alabama, LSU, and A&M.

I got Alabama losing at Tennessee and LSU.

A&M will lose at Alabama.

LSU will lose one game on the road in the SEC.

The winner of the A&M/LSU matchup to and the year will represent the West in the SEC championship.
Sec is Bama... Thats it

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
He had 1 run where he was tip toeing and look like he was bracing for the hit. It looked weak as fukk. That's the only thing I can think of. IMO, I think he got a lil too much work early on in the game causing him to become a lil winded.

I've seen a couple of people mentioning the turf being slick. Now after looking back at the game, Cook was slipping and losing his footing all over the field.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dobbs is a smaller, worse version of Dak. Thats a good comparison

Dobbs is bigger. He's 6'3" while Dak was 6'2". He's also way more athletic. Legit 4.5 40 speed. While Dak ran in the 4.8s at the combine.

Also a much stronger arm. Dobbs arm strength is the main reason scouts like him so much.

Remember Dak blew up as a 21 year old redshirt junior. This season Dobbs is a 21 year old true senior.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Dobbs is bigger. He's 6'3" while Dak was 6'2". He's also way more athletic. Legit 4.5 40 speed. While Dak ran in the 4.8s at the combine.

Also a much stronger arm. Dobbs arm strength is the main reason scouts like him so much.

Remember Dak blew up as a 21 year old redshirt junior. This season Dobbs is a 21 year old true senior.
ARe u fukking retarded? legit question

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They're the most talented but have the toughest schedule.

They won't survive at Tennessee and at LSU without an L. And possibly even 2.

You guys are prisoner of the moment in week 1. Winning on the road against talented teams is hard.
Wont survive huh? How many years in a row have we beat Tenn and LSU now? U are retarded. confirmed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I went to sites like where u found the Bucky Brooks shyt. Lol at connections. He doesn't know anything if he doesn't have Mason Rudolph on his list over Dobbs so we can just stop there..

LOL Everyone knows about Josh Dobbs, he just isnt a pro prospect.

Bucky Brooks posted that on NFL.com stupid.

The site I linked to was simply reporting on the story.

NFL.com is a more accurate source than any of the fan websites you're talking about.

And Bucky Brooks an official draft analyst for the NFL Network is a more accurate source than any dumb fan who makes a mock draft at this time that you are giving credence to.