The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bama the most likely but don't think he'd want to sit behind Hurt for the next three years either. If I was him I'd go to UNC

Maybe Auburn If Gus survives.

Its not gonna happen, but shyt cant see why he couldn't comeback to FSU. Theres been some dudes who did some dirt then went to juco then came back to same school they were kicked out of. Dude loves FSU, but like I said its not gonna happen

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bucky Brooks posted that on NFL.com stupid.

The site I linked to was simply reporting on the story.

NFL.com is a more accurate source than any of the fan websites you're talking about.

And Bucky Brooks an official draft analyst for the NFL Network is a more accurate source than any dumb fan who makes a mock draft at this time that you are giving credence to.
Ok cool does that mean he can't be wrong? Like I said his opinion shouldn't be taken seriously if he doesnt mention Mason Rudolph at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see Harris crying on the bench after that pick that ended the game? The kid is done. They managed 14 points on Wisky, they'll be lucky to get half that on Bama. That offense aint beating Bama

Long football season.

LSU still has the talent to beat anyone. Especially at home.

They're not anywhere close to done.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok cool does that mean he can't be wrong? Like I said his opinion shouldn't be taken seriously if he doesnt mention Mason Rudolph at all

Ok Mason Rudolph. I'm sorry he didn't mention you.

And I never said he was infallible. Only that he's a better source than some guy who makes mock drafts for his site.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is that why u haven't said a word about Texas AM until they won saturday?

No. I said earlier that I thought one of A&M and Auburn would surprise this year.

I wanted to see them in action before picking which one would be the surprise.

I like A&M to be that surprise especially given how bad John Franklin III looked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also have Tennessee losing at A&M.

15-0 was largely wishful thinking on my part.

We'll go 14-1 with a road loss at A&M.

We'll play LSU most likely in the SEC championship.

Then we'll play Ohio State in Glendale at one playoff game. We'll annihilate them.

Then head to Tampa to face Florida State in an epic national championship game.