The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That guy isn't good. He just got lucky last year with picks.

Best corners in the 2017 draft will be Cam Sutton and Jourdan Lewis.
lol Sutton isnt good why do u think he came back to Tenn instead of going to the NFL. Desmond King is way better

As is Marlon Humprhey and other corners.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Sutton isnt good why do u think he came back to Tenn instead of going to the NFL. Desmond King is way better

As is Marlon Humprhey and other corners.

You could say the same for King. He also had to return cause he didn't like his grade last year.

And for the record I like Marlon Humphrey alot. He's in my top 5. Maybe even top 3.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
NFL scouts disagree with you.

Two SEC players named Top 5 QBs by NFL talent evaluator

Bucky Brooks, former NFL scout and draft analyst for NFL network had Dobbs listed as a top 5 pro QB prospect playing in college right now along with Deshaun Watson, Bras Kaaya, Chad Kelly, and Josh Rosen.

Also here is what the lead NFL draft analyst at Bleacher Report had to say on Dobbs after speaking with scouts.

Dobbs has 3 things going for him:

(1) the measuresbles (6'3" 210 lbs)
(2) the arm (one of the strongest in college football)
(3) elite athleticism (after Lamar Jackson he's probably the most athletic guy playing QB right now)

NFL scouts also know it's Butch Jones retarded coaching holding him back.

I just looked at 10 different sites and none of them had Dobbs as a top 5 QB prospect.

He isn't accurate and can't handle pressure. Those are the two most important things in the NFL.

Whoever that scout is is a joke if he has Dobbs over Mason Rudolph as a pro spect FYI

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Don't bury LSU just yet.

I think they can still get to Atlanta.

I personally have them going 10-2 with a win over Alabama and going to the SEC championship game.

They'll lose to Tennessee there however.
Harris at qb will never beat Bama. They gonna shut down Fournette again. Nikka do u even watch games or just talk to talk?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You could say the same for King. He also had to return cause he didn't like his grade last year.

And for the record I like Marlon Humphrey alot. He's in my top 5. Maybe even top 3.
Humphrey is the best pure corner in college right now.

King just doesn't have the top end speed or he would be a top 15-20 pick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just looked at 10 different sites and none of them had Dobbs as a top 5 QB prospect.

He isn't accurate and can't handle pressure. Those are the two most important things in the NFL.

Whoever that scout is is a joke if he has Dobbs over Mason Rudolph as a pro spect FYI

Did those websites have Carson Wentz going in the first round at this point last year?

The websites know nothing. They're run by fans. Not actual scouts.

Guys like Bucky Brooks actually have connections in the NFL. Same with Matt Miller who said in his tweet it was NFL scouts telling him to look out for Dobbs.

Every year there is a QB who rises that the draft sites know nothing about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris at qb will never beat Bama. They gonna shut down Fournette again. Nikka do u even watch games or just talk to talk?

As a Ohio State fan you should know better than to bury a team this early in the season.

The LSU/Bama game in at death valley. That makes a HUGE difference. The last 2 times Alabama was down there they barely escaped while facing even worse QBs.

LSU can beat Alabama at home.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Did those websites have Carson Wentz going in the first round at this point last year?

The websites know nothing. They're run by fans. Not actual scouts.

Guys like Bucky Brooks actually have connections in the NFL. Same with Matt Miller who said in his tweet it was NFL scouts telling him to look out for Dobbs.

Every year there is a QB who rises that the draft sites know nothing about.
No I went to sites like where u found the Bucky Brooks shyt. Lol at connections. He doesn't know anything if he doesn't have Mason Rudolph on his list over Dobbs so we can just stop there..

LOL Everyone knows about Josh Dobbs, he just isnt a pro prospect.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He's playing JUCO ball in Mississippi.

He'll end up signing with someone on signing day. Just hope its not UF.
Bama the most likely but don't think he'd want to sit behind Hurt for the next three years either. If I was him I'd go to UNC

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So whats next year's opening week looking like? Is it even coming close this year's?

I know we got this down below but what else?

Bama vs. FSU

UF vs. Michigan

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The LSU/Bama game in at death valley. That makes a HUGE difference. The last 2 times Alabama was down there they barely escaped while facing even worse QBs.
Yeah meaning they needed to win those games when they could of cuz they aint beating this team.

Last edited: