The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Crazy that Franklin can't start over Sean White or Jeremy Johnson :mindblown: They combined for 11 tds and 11 ints last year:mindblown: White threw 1 td and 4 picks :mindblown:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Reuben Foster is one of the hardest hitting LBs Ive ever seen
SECC.0.gif

:wow:
Watched the replay and every time he laid somebody out, all I could say is "that nikka comes with bad intentions every time". He outta there after this season right? Not trying to see this dude in ATL next season

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

I believe Malzahn has some of the finest kush growing in his back yard at home. He must be going out there at 2:00 in the morning cutting a fresh limb and drawing up plays....."oh this is going to get em right here!!!.......

:usure:

So you mean to tell me you thought drawing everybody in the middle of the field, snapping the ball and sending two dudes out to not block anybody, and still running the ball up the middle was going to work? :jbhmm: He's not getting fired though. Don't want him to. Any fans of other teams are scared of his creativity even though some of it can be a dud. But when he's on.........:smugfavre: Give him a qb that can run and make the throws, and it's over.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I believe Malzahn has some of the finest kush growing in his back yard at home. He must be going out there at 2:00 in the morning cutting a fresh limb and drawing up plays....."oh this is going to get em right here!!!.......

:usure:

So mean to tell me you thought drawing everybody in the middle of the field, snapping the ball and sending two dudes out to not block anybody, and still running the ball up the middle was going to work? :jbhmm: He's not getting fired though. Don't want him to. Any fans of other teams are scared of his creativity even though some of it can be a dud. But when he's on.........:smugfavre: Give him a qb that can run and make the throws, and it's over.

Cam Newton was the best/worst thing that ever happened to Gus and it's obvious

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'll say my piece on Florida while things are quiet in here before the day starts.

We aren't winning the SEC nor content for a playoff spot. Not enough talent yet on the OL as well as not enough EXPLOSIVE players offensively.

Del Rio is a good stop gap but I will ALWAYS feel, no matter what happens this year, that we should have Trask or Franks back there. I get the logic of redshirting them and not wanting to rush them blah blah blah but our first 3 games, UMass UK North Texas, were games that one of them could have gotten their feet wet and get some easy wins under their belt before going on the road to UT.

Not worried about the defense so no need to speak on them. Coach Mac gotta start bringing in 4 and 5 star offensive talent or we will peak as a 9 win team annually :yeshrug:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I just can't understand how they lost the ability to run the ball in general.
That gameplan in general was just full of fukkery. We'll be fine if we stop swapping out qbs every five seconds.

Average QB's after Marshall and no Coates and Duke Williams type at WR.

He's on borrowed time imo
:stopitslime:

It's been one game.

And I don't care if he's not in charge of the defense. His recruiting and everything else has built a pretty good d.

If he figures out how to cure the yips on offense combined with that d, some of y'all better watch out. :ufdup:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That gameplan in general was just full of fukkery. We'll be fine if we stop swapping out qbs every five seconds.

:stopitslime:

It's been one game.

And I don't care if he's not in charge of the defense. His recruiting and everything else has built a pretty good d.

If he figures out how to cure the yips on offense combined with that d, some of y'all better watch out. :ufdup:

We will see bruh :yeshrug:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Yo whats up with Dalvin Cook this year?

I wasn't that high on him last year as an elite NFL prospect cause I thought he was kinda small. This season he looked yoked. Maybe even a lil taller. And even more explosive as hard as it is to believe.

People thought he looked bad last night. I thought he looked PHENOMENAL. Totally changed my perception of him. I thought he was another Reggie Bush before last night. Now he looks like a bigger, stronger, shiftier, Chris Johnson.
He had 1 run where he was tip toeing and look like he was bracing for the hit. It looked weak as fukk. That's the only thing I can think of. IMO, I think he got a lil too much work early on in the game causing him to become a lil winded.