The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Still the best.

FYI A&M will be in Atlanta not yall.

Enjoy a 10-2 season with losses at Tennessee and LSU.

It's gonna be Alabama vs Tennessee/Georgia in the dome breh :francis:

I'd like to see Alabama vs Tennessee for the title because I don't think two cross divisional rivals have ever met in the SEC Title game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna be Alabama vs Tennessee/Georgia in the dome breh :francis:

I'd like to see Alabama vs Tennessee for the title because I don't think two cross divisional rivals have ever met in the SEC Title game.

Alabama is the best team in the west. Your schedule is just too hard. At Tennessee. At LSU.

You'll lose a minimum of 1 of those games maybe 2.

I also liked the way A&M looked yesterday. Defense is stout. Like their new freshmen RB and Trevor Knight will have a great season.

I see the West as a battle of 3 teams: Alabama, LSU, and A&M.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be overstating it, but QB play in football just in general seems like it is getting worse and worse. Why is that?

I saw soooo many bad QBs yesterday. Even the supposedly great ones were a little underwhelming.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sneaky great matchup of week 1 was UCLA and Texas A&M. We'll look back at this being a matchup of 2 playoff contenders.

Remember last year I said Oklahoma/Tennessee was a sneaky great matchup of potential playoff contenders. Tennessee lost some close games but Oklahoma lived up to my hype.

This year I think that game was UCLA/A&M. I think UCLA wins the Pac 12 and A&M has a good chance to win the SEC West. I'm leaning toward a Texas A&M vs Tennessee matchup in Atlanta right now.
This guy here lol

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I could be overstating it, but QB play in football just in general seems like it is getting worse and worse. Why is that?

I saw soooo many bad QBs yesterday. Even the supposedly great ones were a little underwhelming.

QBs don't have to process like they used to. They come up in these high school offenses that are super simple now. They read DEs more than safeties and corners. I know alot of QBs said they didn't even have a playbook in high school the coach did everything. It's the evolution of the sport unfortunately. Add that with not running the ball as well and this is what you get.
Even BAMA has gotten away from prostyle. And it breaks my heart a little bit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not a lot of great olines, wrs can't get separation, defenses have caught up, most qbs are just one read and if it's not there well