The Official 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR Award ceremony #WPOY2015

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The fact that you went around PMing people to change or just vote for him so that you don't win is pathetic. Doesn't make you look any better.
Only hating weirdos have a problem with me

@Blackthoughts has my vote. He takes the crown easily this year.

The real folk seen the truth tho

give it up ya'll, its over. It was a sham to try to put Blackthoughts up on the cross to begin with
:salute:

:dead:@Blackthoughts being ahead. Dude isn't a bad poster. Even if you think he's annoying he don't deserve the WOAT banner. There's posters that fukking horrible.:heh: There could only be one reason why he's winning.:sas2:
:myman:

It's clearly just because your team is winning.

I mean you been annoying, but you not the worst poster, not by a long shot.

Everybody knows what the deal is, they just wont admit it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
makes him look like the lame ass loser we've been saying he was.... nikka spent his entire NYE making 50 fake accounts and pm'n people :russ:
You can clearly see who voted for who. So look at the list of people that voted for you and state how many accounts were brand new that voted for you. The people can easily go and look at who voted for you. The vast majority of those people are popular posters that have been here for years. I didn't see any new accounts that voted for you. You continue to lie.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
You can clearly see who voted for who. So look at the list of people that voted for you and state how many accounts were brand new that voted for you. The people can easily go and look at who voted for you. The vast majority of those people are popular posters that have been here for years. I didn't see any new accounts that voted for you. You continue to lie.

spend your NYE pm'n people and creating 50 fake accounts brehs... :mjlol: at first we was just fukkin wit u, but u really are a lame bruh :dwillhuh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You said yourself you got that account from someone who got it from someone else:sas1:

And you subsequently "changed the name twice"

:sas2:
I'm the original owner of the account. I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm here now.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm the original owner of the account. I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm here now.

That's not what I mean. I mean that I was given this account by someone else.

You done fucced up now:demonic:

PICT4655.JPG