Daps
NdwHQzH.png
The goat gonna goat :wow:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G I was just reading some old thread and realized you're ed gizzle from nas board back around stillmatic. You put me on to that Bone Thugs COACU EP back when i was a youngin. Anyway brotherfrombushes congrats on the trophy.
Hopefully this slows down some of his shytty posting.
Blackthoughts PMed me to change my vote but I wouldn't have done it until I read the brotherfrombushes ducktales in the piru thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G I was just reading some old thread and realized you're ed gizzle from nas board back around stillmatic. You put me on to that Bone Thugs COACU EP back when i was a youngin. Anyway brotherfrombushes congrats on the trophy.
Blackthoughts PMed me to change my vote but I wouldn't have done it until I read the brotherfrombushes ducktales in the piru thread
Yup LOL. Glad I put you up on it. I used to promote random ass shyt I liked, word to E-40, on there

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the PM numbers must of reached into the hundreds :heh:

I guess :manny: