The Official 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR Award ceremony #WPOY2015

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Again, you're trying too hard. I've made too many coli brehs too much money to even be on this list. You're just mad we made a killing off of tOSU bytch slapping Michigan back to the 20th century :yeshrug: @BuddyOmar

If we're being honest, @Miami316 and @Rigby. should be legitimate candidates when you consider the number of stupid things they say/hilarious ways they ether themselves on a daily basis (check the sig)
Your alt/nikka you dikkride made one of the worst threads of the year in the bottom of December :camby:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you're trying too hard. I've made too many coli brehs too much money to even be on this list. You're just mad we made a killing off of tOSU bytch slapping Michigan back to the 20th century :yeshrug: @BuddyOmar

If we're being honest, @Miami316 and @Rigby. should be legitimate candidates when you consider the number of stupid things they say/hilarious ways they ether themselves on a daily basis (check the sig)

:what: This fukking website breh. I didn't get this notification either. Just stumbled on this post.

But to expand on what you said homie, these casual fans got it fukked up. We don't give a fukk about the meaningless results of these teams. When we stan teams or get pissed, it's cause they're either making us bread or losing us bread. Most sports "fans" are too feeble-minded and cowardly to understand that though. :jbhmm:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
crvhOjJ.gif

congrats fucc boii,.. with this ward your mother might be proud of you, you at least won at losing in life... well deserved

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I say dumbassbrothafromthebushes
He's no brotha tho. He went on a slander campaign calling me an Asian while ppl believed he's black without providing any receipts. I had to take hella pics to prove I'm black because of that lying ass white boy.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Everyone that changed their vote cause of @ClownThoughts begging them via DM should be ashamed of themselves:ufdup: