The Official 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR Award ceremony #WPOY2015

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Again, you're trying too hard. I've made too many coli brehs too much money to even be on this list. You're just mad we made a killing off of tOSU bytch slapping Michigan back to the 20th century :yeshrug: @BuddyOmar

If we're being honest, @Miami316 and @Rigby. should be legitimate candidates when you consider the number of stupid things they say/hilarious ways they ether themselves on a daily basis (check the sig)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just randomly making up that I was there in 2008?

:mjlol:

Wasn't that the year the housing market crashed because years earlier, you recklessly gave loans to a bunch of people who couldn't afford their mortgages and then when massive defaults and foreclosures occurred, you put a bunch of people out on the street?

:jbhmm:

Do you religiously create this thread to help you forget that you're the Worst Human of the Year, year after year?

:mjpls:

I remember ed making a thread warning about the m bubble years before it happened.

Jplaya has been a shyt poster for 15 years and he's still shyt

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I remember ed making a thread warning about the m bubble years before it happened.

Jplaya has been a shyt poster for 15 years and he's still shyt

Wouldn't surprise me, since he was responsible for disbursing so many unqualified loans.

:martin:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers or othr photoshop brehs, if you can slap his name on the above picture, or even design an official tropy, rep is pending
NdwHQzH.png

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GIVE THIS MAN THE POTY BANNER
he already had my vote. I've been in that thread campaigning for him. If Malta is bowing out of the award race (he shouldn't. going by quality and quantity of writing and not smiley work, he's our best and most unbiased poster), then this man is the only correct answer. He makes a guy remember why he joined this site in the first place, even when posting and moderating is at it's worst. :salute:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Congrats uneducatedbrothafromthebushes all of us sports heads iqs drop everytime were in a thread having great discussions then we run into one of your posts unexpectedly...
:wow:

You are forever elite in the game of trash posting..

Brehs can we all get a moment of silence while we raise his wpoty banner to the coli rafters alongside some of the goat shyttiest posters..

Will he go for the repeat in 2016? :lupe:

Bp4l2CYIQAA5FdP.jpg

:skip:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES