The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Think about the consistent awfulness of @Swagnificent though, if @LastEmperor2k2 had a legendary year this shouldn't be close, but Swaggy is just an all-time level garbage poster. Other posters have legendary trash seasons, and he's right there with them no matter what they do.

He's making a late push with his pedophilia undertones - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lust...derage-daughter-on-social-media-brehs.272540/

You gotta knock the champ out, winning on the cards isn't how you take the title :wow:
You bring up valid points breh...:patrice:

I feel Lastemp pulled a Ray Leonard here, he didn't knock out the champ but he did just enough to steal enough threads with some late rallying shytty posting...Not all will agree with this especially swaggy but it is what it is...

Also being a Jets fan and being overly more exposed to lastemps shytty posting due to him living in our season thread sways my vote considerably...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Think about the consistent awfulness of @Swagnificent though, if @LastEmperor2k2 had a legendary year this shouldn't be close, but Swaggy is just an all-time level garbage poster. Other posters have legendary trash seasons, and he's right there with them no matter what they do.

He's making a late push with his pedophilia undertones - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lust...derage-daughter-on-social-media-brehs.272540/

You gotta knock the champ out, winning on the cards isn't how you take the title :wow:
fam they're lakers and celtics status

last emp -2012
swagnificent 2013
COLI FINALS 2014 - last emp vs. swagnificent again

its crazy, as much as we hate taxman or ebfromthebank, they're just suns / jazz status

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
fam they're lakers and celtics status

last emp -2012
swagnificent 2013
COLI FINALS 2014 - last emp vs. swagnificent again

its crazy, as much as we hate taxman or ebfromthebank, they're just suns / jazz status
Malta doesnt hate me u moist c*nt :ufdup:

I know and u kniw u would have more votes than me right now. The osu stans alone would give u 10votes :pacspit:

Coward:pacspit:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

lmao true. swaggy custer

but theres still about a month of football left in 2014...emp could score the late round KO via fukkery depending on what goes down..thats why im with-holding my vote.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
master teacher gotta win the HL race. That WWII thread was legendary thanks to his dazzling display of ignorance.

How is stating all facts which none of you could so weren't displaying ignorance, the fact I can never be proven wrong makes yall fakkits butt hurt

you still thinking about WWII thread because I hurt your feeling