The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
After a day of thought and thorough analysis of the candidates I must cosign this post...

Dude had a legendary awful year...
I'm not gonna vote b/c all these ninjas are garbage but damn.
If he said some of the shyt he posts he'd get kicked out of wherever he was and lose respect of people who know him

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I'm not gonna vote b/c all these ninjas are garbage but damn.
If he said some of the shyt he posts he'd get kicked out of wherever he was and lose respect of people who know him
That's exactly why you should vote for him.
Winner should get a serious ban, not awarded with a banner. If you're voted horribly by a majority out of 10 other clowns you have no reason being allowed to stick around :birdman:

And there's a lotta trolls on here and shugg who wants it and will say whatever to get awarded something in his life. LastEmp is just genuinely a terrible poster and person, the personification of what the winner/loser of this award embodies.

And @LastEmperor2k2 is the only one callin us idiots, that's enough of a reason for you undeciders to be offended enough to vote for this prick.

Last edited:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Nah, I call it as I always have. I never troll, that's not my game. I give my opinion and a lot of people don't like it and put me in their big bad black book of "Jerks i don't like online!"

You guys are fukking morons on a whole, so being considered the worst by a bunch of idiots is a good thing.

This place is full of idiots here caping for drunk drivers and spouse abusers. Morons who thought Rex Ryan was a good coach for 6 years. A bunch of losers who care about their e-rep enough to enter rep threads and join rep crews.

In a place full of dudes who suck an athletes dikk on the regular cause they play a game well, that's a place where I embrace being low in regard.

Like I said, bringing home that WOAT trophy is confirmation i`m doing something correct.
You got some balls calling us idiots thinking you're better than us as a whole :aicmon:
If we're so beneath you why don't you :camby: and find another board to post in.
You're life ain't shyt without the coli you dumpy fakkit.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Everybody start voting for @LogicFirst @LogicFirst @LogicFirst :damn:

Don't let this bytchmade nikka get out untouched :gettasteppin:

That's the only reason why I ain't vote yet, I'm sayin tho...not only has he contributed nothing to the 'seum, part of his screen name continues a :hamster: tradition of being a universally loathed poster(praise kobe, he's not a snitch at least:whew:or is he?:hmmjb:smile:, and he literally went swayze after talkin all that shyt he was talkin. He truly fukkin deserves this shyt, but I dunno cuz that Marshawn Lynch thread was like a lifetime shytchievment moment for lastemp right there. It was like the prosecution presented it's final evidence and opened the floodgates of years of overall negative sentiment.

I definitely wouldn't be mad if @LogicFirst got it tho. :ehh:

REKT

Pro
Daps
Damn these posters are definitely the WOAT All Stars. I'm inclined to vote for either Rigby or LogicFirst because every Saturday, I have to see their shytty posts, but I'll have to check out the members posts before I make my vote.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
After a day of thought and thorough analysis of the candidates I must cosign this post...

Dude had a legendary awful year...

Think about the consistent awfulness of @Swagnificent though, if @LastEmperor2k2 had a legendary year this shouldn't be close, but Swaggy is just an all-time level garbage poster. Other posters have legendary trash seasons, and he's right there with them no matter what they do.

He's making a late push with his pedophilia undertones - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lust...derage-daughter-on-social-media-brehs.272540/

You gotta knock the champ out, winning on the cards isn't how you take the title :wow: