The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Looks to me like @Swagnificent just trolls for fun

@CrimsonTider is ignorant

Nah, apparently @Swagnificent was a blue chip Kobe stan on the AHH boards and he was recognized there for his outstanding garbage posting. He used to be "Cashville Tyrant" on here but lost a lifetime ban bet only to return as the incarnation you see today, he's been dropping turds since SOHH and AHH days.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nah, apparently @Swagnificent was a blue chip Kobe stan on the AHH boards and he was recognized there for his outstanding garbage posting. He used to be "Cashville Tyrant" on here but lost a lifetime ban bet only to return as the incarnation you see today, he's been dropping turds since SOHH and AHH days.
Wasnt Cashville the Wall Street n1gga stackin Bonuses aftee the bailout:ohhh:

No way is that Swagnificent :what:

@Front 2 Back fukk u too, ya bish

Edit: this n1gga got banned :heh:

We have truly been :blessed:

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's really cashville tyrant :gladbron:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is true.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:patrice: Well, I had beef with Tax, but now that's squashed. So I'ma vote for that pedo swagnificent. Dude likes boys under 10 :scusthov: He literally is Jerry Sandusky.
The past winners should keep their WOAT badge. I propose a modification that it now says which year or years you won the WOAT.
They won the WOTY, not the WOAT. For WOAT, we gotta judge all the bustas going back to the SOHH days.

Last edited:
Daps
LastEmp is smug cos he's white. I neg him only because he's white. He's proud to be white. Prolly a lowkey white supremist :mjpls:

Yes, being proud to be who you are must make you a racist.

I am very proud to be white, i`m very proud to be everything I am. Ain't no self hating ass shyt around here.

You can call it smug, but I just call it how I see it. I know a site full of racist, homophobic, athlete sucking losers who`ll excuse everything from rape to drunk driving to spousal abuse is a place where I`ll embrace being called the "worst".

Like you said yourself, you neg me solely because i`m white. I`m sure that happens often, all i need to do is look at my negs and see how many times the word "cac" is included.