The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whole thread (which houses people I like and respect) could be fukking nominated. And I had to block Zema... but before I put her on Ice, she was easily the worst poster on the board. But that was like 6 months ago, so I don't have a grasp of her recent body of work.
the avi pic is what kills me

"ima brehette"

:mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Later today I will add the voting poll that will go until 1/1/2015. I expect the list to be as follows, based on #WPOY2014 mentions.
  1. @The Taxman -
    Easily the most #WPOY2014'd poster...i am going to rename the trophy the Taxman Memorial Trophy in the same way the SOHH title was "The Mechanic trophy". TRULY THE WORST EVER and a total disgrace
  2. @Swagnificent
    The defending champion, he is 97 chicago right now.
  3. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank
    an AWFUL TROLL who knows NOTHING about sports. Speaking of:
  4. @Shugg Ross
    read the above but 100x more racist and got banned finally but only for a DAy
  5. @Crimson Tider
  6. @O RLY
  7. @ROFL_GUY
    you know the resume of the 3 above.
  8. @LogicFirst
    did MAYBE the GOAT disappearing act in coli history after UCLA got their wig pushed back. TRULY shameful act
  9. @Rigby.
    SO bad that I actually ignored him for the first time in sohh/coli history. An auburn stan in highschool who is the epitome of dumb hillbilly fanboy. my absolute least favorite.
  10. @LastEmperor2k2
    A life full of embarassment here. A garbage level poster, a home wrecker, an awful father, and has [as stated below by the og @mr. smoke weed ] one of the worst threads and thread titles in COLI HISTORY this year.
This is going to be the list unless there are strong, evidence based compelling arguments in this thread. Other potential candidates that deserve debate:

@SkillClash
@Brandon M.
@Hammer
@ZemaPromos [not nearly as prolific in 2014]
@smitty22
@PS4
@Gregg Popabytch
@Wacky D
@Ethnic Vagina Finder
@Eye Cue 182
you have until the end of today to make suggestions before I make the poll [pause].

go.
:patrice: What about @track 1 ?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Because you're not a shyt poster. Anybody openly campaigning to be WOAT aren't gonna get voted in. And honestly there's worse posters than you too so :manny:
Shugg Ross almost didnt make it for this reason.

Its funny that last emp is fronting like he is trolling or acting like that. Nah bytch ya just suck

Daps
Shugg Ross almost didnt make it for this reason.

Its funny that last emp is fronting like he is trolling or acting like that. Nah bytch ya just suck

Nah, I call it as I always have. I never troll, that's not my game. I give my opinion and a lot of people don't like it and put me in their big bad black book of "Jerks i don't like online!"

You guys are fukking morons on a whole, so being considered the worst by a bunch of idiots is a good thing.

This place is full of idiots here caping for drunk drivers and spouse abusers. Morons who thought Rex Ryan was a good coach for 6 years. A bunch of losers who care about their e-rep enough to enter rep threads and join rep crews.

In a place full of dudes who suck an athletes dikk on the regular cause they play a game well, that's a place where I embrace being low in regard.

Like I said, bringing home that WOAT trophy is confirmation i`m doing something correct.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I call it as I always have. I never troll, that's not my game. I give my opinion and a lot of people don't like it and put me in their big bad black book of "Jerks i don't like online!"

You guys are fukking morons on a whole, so being considered the worst by a bunch of idiots is a good thing.

This place is full of idiots here caping for drunk drivers and spouse abusers. Morons who thought Rex Ryan was a good coach for 6 years. A bunch of losers who care about their e-rep enough to enter rep threads and join rep crews.

In a place full of dudes who suck an athletes dikk on the regular cause they play a game well, that's a place where I embrace being low in regard.

Like I said, bringing home that WOAT trophy is confirmation i`m doing something correct.

i have nothing against you, but your posts are becoming more and more lame, cuh

you're talking about suckin an athlete's dikk, but you have a picture of who I am assume is you and your child in an ATHLETE'S jersey

and you're judging people for their indiscretions when yours (engaging in an affair with a married woman and breaking up a family) is pretty much just as bad as drunk driving or spousal abuse

there's a reason people don't like you, and it's not because you're opinionated. everyone on this board is. it's that your posts suck. that's what it comes down too.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

you're talking about suckin an athlete's dikk, but you have a picture of who I am assume is you and your child in an ATHLETE'S jersey

and you're judging people for their indiscretions when yours (engaging in an affair with a married woman and breaking up a family) is pretty much just as bad as drunk driving or spousal abuse

there's a reason people don't like you, and it's not because you're opinionated. everyone on this board is. it's that your posts suck. that's what it comes down too.
Excellent post...opinions don't mean shyt, but @LastEmperor2k2 posts are so bad that he genuinely seems like a really horrible human being to himself and others...and that kid in his hand is obviously the child he took from breaking apart a happy home

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT

Terrible grammar :russ: