The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
There is a guy named, like... Ethnic Cleansing or something (not evf) who negs me like once every 2-3 months and calls me a Jew.

I'd nominate him, but honestly, I salute his dedication.
:ohhh:

Dude does the same shyt to me. Without the Jew comment.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Swagnificent may be a shytty poster, but I recall him being one of the first posters on sohh to consistently call anyone who disagrees with him about anything--even random shyt like favorite movies or tv shows--a c00n or a cac.

That trend had engulfed in the coli. So he was kind of a trailblazer, albeit for something ignorant and annoying.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What kind of :mindblown: shyt happened for @Da_Eggman to not make it :what: He should be in just because of the ether he got served by #LWO

Remove my breh @ROFL_GUY and put the omelette man instead :mjcry:
Face it Lwo is a joke bruh y'all had your chance tried to stuff the ballot but I beat you at your own game :smugdraper:

calh45

Cal
Daps
There is a guy named, like... Ethnic Cleansing or something (not evf) who negs me like once every 2-3 months and calls me a Jew.

I'd nominate him, but honestly, I salute his dedication.

:russ:

If we really think about how people act on the internet none of us would ever go outside and talk to people again. The US is full of secret crazy that only comes out here.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a knicks fan i feel you all are overlooking the consistent warm turds that @@ZemaPromos has been dropping

most recently comparing JR "a step back three is the best shot out of a time out " Smith to Dirk Nowitzki and then proceeded to berate anyone who had the :scust::dahell:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
There are way worst posters than the people on this list :manny:

Undoubtedly, but are they as prolific? Are they as dedicated to their craft? Are they in the gym and the lab, coming up with reactionary threads based on things they heard about a game or player, while riding the bus?

If so, name names so we can recognize these people... hard work deserves to get highlighted.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
as a knicks fan i feel you all are overlooking the consistent warm turds that @@ZemaPromos has been dropping

most recently comparing JR "a step back three is the best shot out of a time out " Smith to Dirk Nowitzki and then proceeded to berate anyone who had the :scust::dahell:

That whole thread (which houses people I like and respect) could be fukking nominated. And I had to block Zema... but before I put her on Ice, she was easily the worst poster on the board. But that was like 6 months ago, so I don't have a grasp of her recent body of work.