The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Do you have transactions fees in your league? I got NE right now , but it seems Raiders Defense will turn up, especially at home.

People saying start Pryor. But i cant leave My Stafford,Bush,C.Johnson Trio. Double points is a MF.

I picked up Pryor in my league but I already have Stafford and Vick. I'm going to try to trade Vick.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I been checking the Vegas odds, and Raiders are betting favorites as high as -6. Not sure to feel :gladbron: or :whoa: In this game hopefully they get the running game going, DMC needs to have a big game. He didn't make much of an impact last week running, but he was really good at blocking though. Just want T-Gawd to throw a TD or 2, but no turnovers would be great. Part of me thinks that Henne is going to go off like he did against the Texans, MJD is going to kill us, or Denard Robinson is going to play QB and merk us. :pachaha: But, I think T-Gawd is going to make the correct adjustments, the defense will be it up like last week and will shut down the Jag's on defense. Raiders 24-6. :win:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Raiders Ink FB Marcel Reece to a Contract Extension

The Raiders have signed fullback Marcel Reece to a three-year contract extension, General Manager Reggie McKenzie announced Friday.
091313-reece.jpg

FB Marcel Reece signs a contract extension. Photo Tony Gonzales.

The Raiders have signed fullback Marcel Reece to a three-year contract extension, General Manager Reggie McKenzie announced Friday.

Now in his sixth season with the Silver and Black, Reece has appeared in 47 games for the Raiders, making 31 starts since 2008 and totaled 106 rushes for 505 yards (4.8 yards per carry) with 107 receptions for 1,159 yards (10.8 yards per reception).

The 6-foot-1, 255-pound Reece earned his first Pro Bowl selection following the 2012 campaign, when he posted 271 rushing yards (4.6 yards per carry) and 496 receiving yards from his fullback position. Reece’s 52 receptions last season were second on the team, and his 9.5 yards per catch were tops among backs in the NFL.

A graduate of the University of Washington, Reece was originally signed by the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted free agent in 2008 before joining the Raiders that offseason. He spent the majority of his first two years in the league on Oakland’s practice squad before appearing in all 16 games for the Raiders in 2010.

Raiders FB Marcel Reece on his contract extension: “It’s another step to my goal – being a Raider for life. I plan on playing for as long as God will allow me to. If it’s for a lot longer, I want it all to be with the Raiders. Al Davis believed in me more than I did myself at times, and it meant a lot to me. I take it to heart and I take it seriously. Mark Davis has loved me the same. I love the organization and I love the Raiders family. I plan on being a Raider for life.”

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:to: That's my fullback. :salute: He earned this contract, probably the best blocking FB in the game. Need to throw a bunch of screen passes and some passing plays for him. Reece in the open field with that speed is :whew:
I'm thinking Lamar might be next for an extension. Can't let him hit the open market, he is looking like a beast. :obama:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We bout to make it brehs, I feel like the hard times about to be over soon. If Pryor shows improvement and adjusts we might be in business brehs we just need a strong draft to fix the defense and free agency to get better targets for our new QB. :lupe:

Richie gotta give him every last bit of the QB game. fukk around and turn Al's last pick into something special. :wow: :to:

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We bout to make it brehs, I feel like the hard times about to be over soon. If Pryor shows improvement and adjusts we might be in business brehs we just need a strong draft to fix the defense and free agency to get better targets for our new QB. :lupe:

Richie gotta give him every last bit of the QB game. fukk around and turn Al's last pick into something special. :wow: :to:
10 yrs in the making this is my NFL franchise:to: