Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Streater is the future brehs :wow:

Moore played good except for that drop

Ford should get more touches. They give this nikka like 10 yards because of his speed

I want Reece to get a few carries and some screen plays​

Last edited:

aliG

Pro
Daps
If you guys play fantasy, I suggest picking up Raider D this upcoming week. They will beast against Jax.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
INDIANAPOLIS -- Terrelle Pryor's self-assessment of his play in the Raiders’ 21-17 loss to the Colts?

"I did awful, I thought," he said. "Two interceptions. Could have won the game. Had them on the ropes down there.

"I'm disappointed in myself, for one, taking a sack in the red zone. Coach talks to me about that all the time and it's unacceptable. This loss is on me and we'll get better next week."

True, Pryor did have two costly mistakes in the game’s final 70-plus seconds, after the Raiders had moved the ball to the Indianapolis 8-yard line. But the quarterback was being much too hard on himself.

Without his ability to extend plays and make things happen with his mobility, the Raiders would not have been in any position to pull the upset. He rushed for a game-high 112 yards, on 13 carries, and threw for 217 yards -- completing 19 of 29 passes including a 5-yard touchdown pass to Denarius Moore that gave Oakland a 17-14 lead with 11:09 to play.

Pryor's game was a microcosm of his skill set that can be maddening to both opposing defenses and his own offense.

"He played good football," fullback Marcel Reece said. "He played TP football and he gave us a chance to win. That's what we want and that's what we need. He gave us a chance to win."

Pryor became the 25th player since the 1970 NFL merger to hit triple digits in both rushing and passing yards and his running total was an Oakland franchise record for a quarterback.

Colts outside linebacker Robert Mathis said he ran "about 5.3 miles" chasing Pryor.

"That's what we made adjustments for," Mathis said. "That guy is fast. He definitely showed up to play today. We just had to make one more play."

Said Colts quarterback Andrew Luck: "I'll tell you, Terrelle Pryor is a stud. He made some unbelievable plays."

Yes, Raiders coach Dennis Allen proclaimed Pryor the starter and praised his play.

And yet...

"There’s still a lot of things that we've got to get cleaned up with him and that's what, anytime you have a young guy, you're going to have to make some corrections," Allen said, "and you're going to have to have some things get cleaned up."

Like the first-quarter interception he threw to Greg Toler in the end zone from 32 yards out trying to hit Rod Streater.

"It was under-thrown," Allen said.

And the deep ball he under threw to a wide open Reece down the right side in the third quarter.

"We practiced that play a few times," Reece said after a heavy sigh. "We just needed to execute it better; that's just what it comes down to. I've got to make a play."

But the plays that stuck in Pryor's craw?

The 16-yard sack on 1st-and-goal from the 8-yard line when Mathis finally caught him. And, two plays later, his game-sealing interception while trying to find Streater again for a touchdown on third-and-goal from the 24. Antoine Bethea picked him off.

"At the end of the day," Pryor said, "I learned a couple of things today, and I can put it in my bag of treats and bring it out for next week and keep learning."

Yeah, the Raiders have something to build on here.
:ohlawd: Would have loved to get the W, right in our hands. But, it was great to see 60 minutes of hard work by the offense and the defense. :wow: :whew: T-Gawd performace was probably the best QB play I have seen from a Raiders since Gannon. :pachaha: The Jaguars should be a good squad to take our frustrations out on. :ahh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
ku-xlarge.gif

:skip: DA​