The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Pryor is not the answer. Bridgewater, Manziel or Boyd.

You should be rooting for Pryor breh, the last thing we need is another need on this team. If TP can become an answer for our QB situation or at least show promise of developing into that we can focus this draft on all defense, save the #1 receivers for another draft or free agency.

I just hope TP ain't throwing floaters on those long passes anymore, we can't afford this nikka being a turnover machine.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If they use him like they did last year, there's no reason to keep Reece. He ain't the greatest blocker.

I doubt they make that mistake twice, I mean hell we're goin back to a power running scheme. Not to mention a player like Reece would do wonders for Pryor in the passing game by providing a close big target that's good at getting YAC. It'd be pretty fukkin stupid to let Reece go imo.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt they make that mistake twice, I mean hell we're goin back to a power running scheme. Not to mention a player like Reece would do wonders for Pryor in the passing game by providing a close big target that's good at getting YAC. It'd be pretty fukkin stupid to let Reece go imo.

I wouldn't mind seeing reece in the slot a few times a game. He's a legit weapon.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Im feeling our Offense Coordinator Greg Olson.
011913-olson-story.jpg

He was the first to speak up about T-Gawd.
& look at him , he got that Raider Stare.
He has to know what he has in 45th nd D-Mac.
Three Headed Monster bruhs.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be rooting for Pryor breh, the last thing we need is another need on this team. If TP can become an answer for our QB situation or at least show promise of developing into that we can focus this draft on all defense, save the #1 receivers for another draft or free agency.

I just hope TP ain't throwing floaters on those long passes anymore, we can't afford this nikka being a turnover machine.

I have been rooting for him for a long time but I honestly don't foresee him being the answer. There's a difference between optimism and pragmatism. That said, I'm willing to give Pryor a season or two to prove his worth. If he doesn't show anything, I would take Bridgewater and have him compete against Pryor. :manny:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im feeling our Offense Coordinator Greg Olson.
011913-olson-story.jpg

He was the first to speak up about T-Gawd.
& look at him , he got that Raider Stare
He has to know what he has in 45th nd D-Mac.
Three Headed Monster bruhs.

:laff:
A man possessed.

But I like my coaches and coordinators with big heads like Bill Belichick:

bill-belichick.png

Not sure if this Olson's brain is big enough. :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Some more drama to get excited for Sunday.

McKenzie goes with Al Davis' guy: General manager Reggie McKenzie is having trouble identifying quarterbacks. He traded for Flynn (and gave up two picks and guaranteed him $6.5 million this season) and drafted Tyler Wilson in the fourth round. Wilson was cut and -- in a damning statement by the rest of the league -- was not claimed. He is now a practice-squad player McKenzie spent a fourth-round pick and a $450,000 signing bonus to get. Instead, Pryor gets the call. Pryor was a third-round pick of the 2011 supplemental draft. He was the final draft pick Davis made, as Davis died less than two months later. Pryor often said he forged a close relationship with Davis. Now he has the chance to restore the pride to the franchise that was the passion of Davis’ life.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
here's my planned for the year

offensively nothing but ball control against teams like the broncos.. let the playclock run down then snapped the ball.. run as much time off the clock to keep high powered offenses off the field.

denfensively.. blitz blitz blitz.. dont have a front four that can stop a dead man, so u are required to pressure the qb and rb...woodson have to take charge in the secondary cause these dudes are playing way to soft