The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:sadcam:
If we cant get no pressure on Manning when we play them he will probably have 10 td passes or more. shyt is scary brehs.​
i think its gunna be how the saints preseason game went. woodson might control things better and hayden didnt play that game, but im still worried

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: Menelik Watson out for the first game. Ausberry out first game, and Sio Moore is questionable. :snoop:
The signs were all pointing toward the Raiders needing to find a left tackle to replace Menelik Watson for the opener against the Colts on Sunday and coach Dennis Allen confirmed it on Friday afternoon.

Watson has been ruled out of the contest, which will force the Raiders to shuffle their line one more time before the season gets underway. Khalif Barnes will move from the right side to the left with Tony Pashos taking over at right tackle. Barnes said that he felt good in practice on the left side and said the last-minute switch doesn’t excuse a poor performance.

“Unfortunately, we’ve got two guys hurt, so it’s ‘next man up,’” Barnes said, via Jerry McDonald of the Bay Area News Group. “I’ve done this position before. It’s been a little while but I’ll get back on the bike and start riding again. It felt good. We’re going to go out and play ball. No excuses. I felt good about it.”

Barnes’ attitude is the right one, but the Raiders offensive line wasn’t looking too hot with Watson healthy so it’s not shaping up to be a strong point of the team this Sunday. The Raiders are expected to make a roster move to add a backup tackle to the roster with practice squadder Matt McCants looking like the choice to move up to the main roster.

Tight end David Ausberry has been ruled out along with Watson and linebacker Sio Moore is questionable.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
During a Wednesday appearance on NFL Network's "NFL Total Access," NFL.com's Michael Silver said there's "a lot of skepticism" about Pryor being the starting quarterback in Oakland. According to Silver, Pryor has an ally in Raiders owner Mark Davis, who would like to see what the third-year pro can do.

Pryor was Al Davis' final draft pick before the late owner's passing in October 2011. Would it be surprising if Al's voice still was a deciding factor in Oakland?

Pryor won the starting job almost by default. Matt Flynn was unimpressive before being sidelined by another elbow injury. Rookie Tyler Wilson stumbled all the way to the practice squad. Rookie Matt McGloin isn't an option.

Or is he? According to Silver, there are voices in the organization who believe McGloin gives the Raiders the best chance to win.
:what: :aicmon: I been trying to give McKenzie & Allen the benefit of the doubt, but they really fukking think McGloin is the answer as we speak? I think McGloin has some potential and was pretty good in preseason. But, the fukking hate of T-Pry by the organization is terriible. :pacspit: Motherfukkers can't give T-Gawd a fair chance at all. :obama: T-Gawd gonna bless us on Sunday. :blessed:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching T-Gawd's last game right now and he's made some pretty good throws so far (ie. back shoulder; down the middle) :ehh:. Outside of Streeter, the rest of our core can't seem to catch:damn:. I'm looking at you, Denarius.:ufdup:

If Pryor sharpens up his play action he can get receivers open. I heard him saying he needs to sell the fake more and I agree. R. Wilson's main weapon is the play action fake. It gives him more time and space.

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should have drafted pass rushers. That's what we should have done. And we knew that's what we needed to do, so why didn't we really do it?

It made no sense to draft a corner in the first round. Everything starts with the line on offense and defense. You have a solid o-line and d-line, that's half the battle right there to me. You should have a pretty solid squad if you have that shyt figured out.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
images

Play smart and with some fukkin heart tomorrow please!​