The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk that. Get some offensive players in free agency

I don't mind another corner at a good price, we gotta focus on the front 7 of the defense this draft. If we can fix the run D and actually make the pass rush effective beyond Houston we'll be finished with the first half of the rebuild. Next season either we're trash enough to draft for a QB or offensive talent and we'll go from there. Its years of damage to be fixed but our GM better not be a jerk and impose Christian values on this team through shytty draft picks. :dry:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I don't mind another corner at a good price, we gotta focus on the front 7 of the defense this draft. If we can fix the run D and actually make the pass rush effective beyond Houston we'll be finished with the first half of the rebuild. Next season either we're trash enough to draft for a QB or offensive talent and we'll go from there. Its years of damage to be fixed but our GM better not be a jerk and impose Christian values on this team through shytty draft picks. :dry:
I don't want a fukking safety making 42 mil. I rather just resign Woodson and take a safety in the 3rd round or something. If we can get Talib at that price though i'm down.

Say brehs I was wondering is Vick getting cut from Eagles after the season? I wouldn't mind rolling with him behind center for a year + Pryor could learn from him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't want a fukking safety making 42 mil. I rather just resign Woodson and take a safety in the 3rd round or something. If we can get Talib at that price though i'm down.

Say brehs I was wondering is Vick getting cut from Eagles after the season? I wouldn't mind rolling with him behind center for a year + Pryor could learn from him.

Yeah, Vick in a backup role would be cool. I really hope Pryor doesn't bullshyt and spends all offseason with the best coach his money can buy and learn how to throw. This was exactly why I wanted him to sit in the first place, but at least he has something to build on from the in game experience gained. I still think we can get something out of him but he really needs to improve his passing game. I don't think Redz gon sign nikkaz all willy nilly, but if he's smart he'll take this opportunity to build an elite, dominant defense.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sure...start him against the best team in the league in a game they have to win. Why not start him against some of the bum teams that McGloin faced?
that D is wack, not sure what worse Ds you can have pryor facing. kc sd and jets certainly have better defenses....

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Sure...start him against the best team in the league in a game they have to win. Why not start him against some of the bum teams that McGloin faced?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/pryors-agent-believes-allen-wants-his-client-fail-vs-denver

his agent thinks pryor is being set up to fail :sadcam:

a few quotes

"I think they're putting him in hopes that he fails,” Stanley told CSN reporter Fallon Smith and myself. “That's what I think coach is doing. I think they're putting him in hopes that he has a bad game, so he can then justify the Matt McGloin situation. I think that's what's going on, I do and it's ridiculous...

"You have to understand the coach is putting him in, he doesn't want him to look good. And you can write that. He doesn't want him to look good because, if he looks good this week, it makes the past five weeks look like a bad decision. (Allen) doesn't want him to look good, he wants him to look bad. That is what is going on.”

"I expect Terrelle Pryor to be a successful starting quarterback in the NFL,” Stanley said. “I expect that. I'll be shocked if it didn't happen. Terrelle Pryor is the best and most dynamic athlete in the NFL playing the quarterback position. He also has won games and been productive when given the opportunity. It's not brain surgery. His coach stumbled upon a gem, the find of the season in Terrelle Pryor. He stumbled upon him and then he botched the discovery. It was ridiculous, just ridiculous."

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

Was just about to post this. TP's agent is right on the money. Majority of us been saying this for weeks now.

DA and McKenzie are in love with McGloin and are protecting him by throwing Pryor into the fire knowing that were going to get crushed on sunday.

Making him the scapegoat and shyt :stopitslime:. It might be better if Pryor just leave and find another destination to shine, because as long these 2 bozos are running the show, he's not gonna get a chance to succeed

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
DA needs to get fired, please Mark Davis please fire his ass oh my god.
If Pryor doesn't stay GET RID OF MCGLOIN TOO god damn HE SUCKS!

Oh yeah Broncos rest their starters? Lol so they don't want home field advantage above the pats who are just behind them? nikka please

But hopefully we can take advantage of that weak defense.
We just have to neutralize the offence, and we should be good(Tarver do ya fukking thing bytch)

Also one more thing :what: why the fukk DA announced the starter on a monday?
Wasn't he always like coy bout naming the QB, and like waiting near the last minute or so.
nikka said that shyt on a monday to give the broncos time to prepare?
Man fukk this nikka b

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
DA needs to get fired, please Mark Davis please fire his ass oh my god.
If Pryor doesn't stay GET RID OF MCGLOIN TOO god damn HE SUCKS!

Oh yeah Broncos rest their starters? Lol so they don't want home field advantage above the pats who are just behind them? nikka please

But hopefully we can take advantage of that weak defense.
We just have to neutralize the offence, and we should be good(Tarver do ya fukking thing bytch)

Also one more thing :what: why the fukk DA announced the starter on a monday?
Wasn't he always like coy bout naming the QB, and like waiting near the last minute or so.
nikka said that shyt on a monday to give the broncos time to prepare?
Man fukk this nikka b
That's what I was thinking. Why even announce the starter? Pryors agent is just saying what I and many other have been thinking.

They don't want Pryor to succeed. It's obvious to anyone watching this whole thing. That being said, just like Hater mentioned, they now have a reason to not keep Pryor...unless Pryor fires his agent.