King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The blame goes on 3 people

Allen, Olson and Pryor

Allen/Olsen play calling at 1st and goal when they was up 17-14 was horrible... it should have been up the middle 4 times.. U go up the middle once stop ok.. then a false start off the fact u got pryor in shotgun from one yard out :snoop: , then pass, then another penalty... they should have been up 24-14 going into the fourth

secondly, pryor has been trash.. if his first read which is the typical streater across the middle isn't there he's off and running, not looking for other receivers.. He had a man wide open on the sideline for a touchdown but he put his head down and ran with the ball..

Jennings & reece the only players on offense playing there ass off..

I'm sorry to say it, but the raiders will have to bring in a QB that will push pryor and i'm talking about a QB who is a real QB, no has beenz

Pryor is numbered if he doesn't show up in these last 7 games

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
#Raiders Terrelle Pryor said he has sprained MCL in knee & is "very sore. ... Just need rest a little, try to get back as fast as possible."
If Pryor does miss some time, this would open the door for undrafted rookie Matt McGloin to start. The Raiders would also likely activate rookie fourth round pick Tyler Wilson from the practice squad as depth behind McGloin. Another possibility is signing a free agent (Hey, Matt Flynn is available.... crickets).
:snoop: We are even more fukked without Pryor if he has to miss time. :beli:

DirtyRed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
WNY to LA
I knew after drafting :jawalrus: trading a 1st round (#7) to Min for Randy Moss then shipping him to NE for a 4th, trading mad picks for a old Carson Palmer, then firing the coach that made that move would make us need some rebuilding time, but damn. Raiders havent caught a break since Bill Callahan laid down for the Bucs in the super bowl.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have faith in him, but lets be real.....Pryor is the '01 version of Micheal Vick where he had tremendous raw talent, but can't make reads, adjustments, makes careless throws, runs for dear life and holds on to the football longer than you should.

It took Mike almost the back end of his career before he started learn how to be a real QB. I just hope it doesn't take as long, but our OC has killed the kid's progression putting him in tough positions of having to throw on downs, where we should run the ball to settle him down.

What frustrates me is that Pryor doesn't get chances to test his arm and throw it deep. These rink n dink plays are too common. Throw it deep and let Moore do his thing

Whenever Pryor throws deep he under or overthrows it. He isn't accurate going deep. He just doesn't throw at a franchise level yet.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
I dont think that Pryor is the whole blame, there is WAY too many things that are wrong in the whole organization to just blame him, say im :cape: for him but we got issues all over field and off and he shouldnt be written off yet. if he has the talent around him and hes still failing fine, but were not even close to that level

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I dont think that Pryor is the whole blame, there is WAY too many things that are wrong in the whole organization to just blame him, say im :cape: for him but we got issues all over field and off and he shouldnt be written off yet. if he has the talent around him and hes still failing fine, but were not even close to that level

Exactly.

nikkaz is talkin like we've got talent all over this team. This roster has been ravaged from years of mismanagement, bad drafting, and trading away picks for shyt players(or failing to do so in the case of Aso) so I was never expecting Pryor to light the world up. To do what he did is good to see in general, at least there's something to build on. But like I said before, this is why I felt like he was better off sitting. He doesn't have the passing ability to win in spite of the talent deficit and if the team isn't careful he can end up being another lost cause. If its a new day with the Raiders then how they handle this Pryor thing will speak volumes.

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly.

nikkaz is talkin like we've got talent all over this team. This roster has been ravaged from years of mismanagement, bad drafting, and trading away picks for shyt players(or failing to do so in the case of Aso) so I was never expecting Pryor to light the world up. To do what he did is good to see in general, at least there's something to build on. But like I said before, this is why I felt like he was better off sitting. He doesn't have the passing ability to win in spite of the talent deficit and if the team isn't careful he can end up being another lost cause. If its a new day with the Raiders then how they handle this Pryor thing will speak volumes.

id pull all my coli money and real money you get some good play makers on offense, Pryor would be a whole different quarterback cause he wont have to feel like he gotta do this all, look at Vick, he was the exact same thing in the beginning, some quarterbacks are ready right from the bat others need time and people to work with them. He isnt Montana right now, but i can honestly say hes closer then any quarterback we have had since Gannon and even hes not a elitist

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
id pull all my coli money and real money you get some good play makers on offense, Pryor would be a whole different quarterback cause he wont have to feel like he gotta do this all, look at Vick, he was the exact same thing in the beginning, some quarterbacks are ready right from the bat others need time and people to work with them. He isnt Montana right now, but i can honestly say hes closer then any quarterback we have had since Gannon and even hes not a elitist

Exactly, the main thing is he got the desire to be great. I bet if he worked with Gannon for an offseason we'd see a marked improvement, its a great opportunity if the organization seizes it. Pryor with better footwork and Gannon-like passing skills?:lupe: No need to spend a high pick on a QB, we can use those picks to put talent at the skill positions. Just let Pryor make some film out of this season, see where he fukked up, and work on those things everyday as well as add elements to make him better. On top of that, if he really starts taking the reigns of this team and organizes offseason workouts, and just builds a general camaraderie with the team we'll be in great shape.

But as far as I'm concerned we gotta get rid of Olson. I'm tired of all these boring offenses, we gotta find somebody with imagination that'll take Pryor to the next level.

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, the main thing is he got the desire to be great. I bet if he worked with Gannon for an offseason we'd see a marked improvement, its a great opportunity if the organization seizes it. Pryor with better footwork and Gannon-like passing skills?:lupe: No need to spend a high pick on a QB, we can use those picks to put talent at the skill positions. Just let Pryor make some film out of this season, see where he fukked up, and work on those things everyday as well as add elements to make him better. On top of that, if he really starts taking the reigns of this team and organizes offseason workouts, and just builds a general camaraderie with the team we'll be in great shape.

But as far as I'm concerned we gotta get rid of Olson. I'm tired of all these boring offenses, we gotta find somebody with imagination that'll take Pryor to the next level.

@ the bolded part 100% and it seems the team is behind him already and is riding with him. why fukk that up and have someone else come in and be back at the bottom??? im sure hes learning things week by week and its not always a quick fix. he was giving the responsibility of leading this franchise and so far he is doing better then most of the management. he is showing leadership off the field and on it. you dont see him acting like hes worth 50 million dollars and you definately aint seeing the dude eating snickers on the sidelines. hes learning and thats all you can ask and go out there. have you seen him play??? he gets frustrated with himself before others.

Olson has got to go, his play calling is on par with that guy who ran the bed and breakfast. i miss the play calling of running fake punts for the first down, letting McFadden get some sorf of groove and letting him do his thing, or the mixture of fukking play calls not this, Madden game play calling of the same fukkin play 3 times in a quarter.
DA and McKenzie are no different then any of the other coaches or management we had, they all cant make fukkin logical decisions.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pryor isn't that bad, he just needs to work on his accuracy and reads, he's basically a rookie though :manny:

Draft a WR; an o-lineman, and you guys should be a 8 - 9 win team if Pryor keeps developing.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
In a year like this we have to be about winning ball games though. Yesterday the Giants damn near wanted us to win that game. They didn't want it. We were up six and driving and then Pryor throws the would be pick six- they later scored the touchdown and took the lead but really there was no need for that to happen. A couple of runs, maybe Pryor even does a read option where he runs for a first down then we're in field goal range to go up by 9. It was the same in the Redskins game- we're up then we throw the game away literally. We're in the shotgun on the two yard line early in the game:mindblown: Its just dumb stupid shyt, I'm sick of it.

Despite our weak offensive line and subpar receiving core.. there's games to be won out there but we're not subscribing to them. Alot wins are not going to be sexy. There won't be a 80 yard Pryor run or a long bomb- it might be a defensive struggle and a four field goal win. We can't hide behind our franchise woes and excuses after every loss.. Hell every team has injuries and are calling up players from the practice league during this time of the season. We act like we're the only ones. Giants are on their 5th running back for crying out loud. When the opposing team is fumbling, giving up pick 6's, and not moving the ball on their home field all we pretty much have to do is manage the game and come out with a win. I'm quick to admit when we're soundly beat, out manned, and not up to the competition but yesterday wasn't the case at all. It was all dumb sh*t from the play calling, qb play, all the way on down to the special teams.