The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wish we could play McFadden at receiver now, show him the potential of a position switch, and retain his services easier in the offseason. We'd be jerks to re-sign him as our answer at RB, however as an all utilities player primarily at receiver we'd have a dangerous weapon. DMC would gain big yards on them bubble screens, plus he could switch it up and go wildcat and leave defenses guessing. I swear every OC that's come here has lacked the imagination necessary to make full use of our weapons. Even Ford if he stopped being so soft is a great target to have in terms of gaining some quick yards, we need to peep how Denver's doing it and make use of them slot routes as much as possible.

IMO Redz should:

- Find a long term answer at RB, preferably big bruisers to punish the defense
- Get a true #1 receiver through trade or draft
- Sell McFadden on the position switch and re-sign him
- Lock up all our gems including DC Tarver
- Draft all defense and Line of scrimmage

I think if all those things are done, with a season under Pryor's belt and a full offseason as the starter we'll go into next year with one of the best teams in the conference, if not the whole league. Its imperative we find someone to be disruptive next to Houston, that could make our defense fukkin dangerous. I'm excited yall, I see so much hope brehs. :lupe:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
greg olsen play calling is fukking college material..

the defense this year is a grade B+ but they cant be on the field 40 minutes cause of the offense play calling

olsen better be on the hot seat if i see a repeat from this game

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
greg olsen play calling is fukking college material..

the defense this year is a grade B+ but they cant be on the field 40 minutes cause of the offense play calling

olsen better be on the hot seat if i see a repeat from this game

What is it, week 8? What makes you think he'll change now? Either he's that inept or he's needlessly holding Pryor back.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
sfkxh2.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I knew Redz did right to hire Stanford dudes for this defense. We bout to have one of the sickest defenses in the league as long as we keep Tarver and get him a slew of weapons. If Olsen don't shape it up we gotta get rid of him and find a real OC prospect that's ready to build a name of themselves.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We play the Eagles next right? On some real shyt, I want this team to show me something next week. More importantly, we need Pryor to focus more in the passing game, better footwork, do better in the 2nd half especially. If this team beats the Eagles things might get interesting, lol word is we might be lookin to trade McFadden. Pretty dumb move considering we'll get nothing for him. I'm dyin for them to put DMC at receiver and play him more like Percy Harvin, I'd be willing to bet he'd be a much more effective player and will stay healthy for much longer. Dude need to cut his losses, he's not a fulltime RB in the league but he can still be a lethal weapon if used right, our OC's have all been idiots in this regard.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We play the Eagles next right? On some real shyt, I want this team to show me something next week. More importantly, we need Pryor to focus more in the passing game, better footwork, do better in the 2nd half especially. If this team beats the Eagles things might get interesting, lol word is we might be lookin to trade McFadden. Pretty dumb move considering we'll get nothing for him. I'm dyin for them to put DMC at receiver and play him more like Percy Harvin, I'd be willing to bet he'd be a much more effective player and will stay healthy for much longer. Dude need to cut his losses, he's not a fulltime RB in the league but he can still be a lethal weapon if used right, our OC's have all been idiots in this regard.

:ohhh:not a bad thought at all,they do need slow down a little bit before they make this decision. One problem is we are looking like we could make a transition to being a great team this year with just the right couple moves:ohlawd:...but we also haven't proven it yet and with inexperience we could very well be a team that falls off the wagon in stretches and miss the playoffs alltogether:mindblown:....but moving mcfadden says they see a lot of potential THIS YEAR like we all do...shame we haven't really got to see enough of mcfadden due to injury,or enough of Pryor dude to poor decisions in the past couple years,and definitly end of last season he should've been in...its really coming back to bite us now,but I think Pryor is the future we should build arund. Just hate the small sample size.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:ohhh:not a bad thought at all,they do need slow down a little bit before they make this decision. One problem is we are looking like we could make a transition to being a great team this year with just the right couple moves:ohlawd:...but we also haven't proven it yet and with inexperience we could very well be a team that falls off the wagon in stretches and miss the playoffs alltogether:mindblown:....but moving mcfadden says they see a lot of potential THIS YEAR like we all do...shame we haven't really got to see enough of mcfadden due to injury,or enough of Pryor dude to poor decisions in the past couple years,and definitly end of last season he should've been in...its really coming back to bite us now,but I think Pryor is the future we should build arund. Just hate the small sample size.

Unless a team is so interested in DMC that it gets a good player or difference maker or even a decent pick, its no reason to trade him. If he's fukkin the team up behind the scenes then that's different. But real shyt, he's not gonna do shyt anywhere in the NFL as a RB, maybe in Canada but definitely not in the NFL. But play him mainly as a receiver and give him plays as a swiss army knife for the offense, he'd get big money and finally find his niche, even bigger fame since very few players could pull off all the shyt he can. I can see it now, McFadden with receiving TDs, passing TDs, rushing TDs, putting him all over the field to take the heat off Pryor and give him some room to operate when we go back to conventional playcalling, defenses would hate dealing with us.

All we'd have to do after that is get Pryor a legit #1 receiver and maybe another TE, a replacement back can be had in the mid rounds, make this team totally committed to a overwhelming power running game, then once the tone has been set unleash all the weapons. They could have this nikka McFadden motioning from receiver down to wildcat and have Pryor as a decoy receiver or even as the main target. Or have McFadden take a direct snap and run, or direct snap option, all types of wild shyt. We already got Reese in the cut that can do big things at FB and we'd still have Pryor who's a threat on the ground and will slowly become a threat passing, if we use McFadden the way he should be our offense would be pretty tough to stop. I hope these coaches hit some Oakland loud and use their imaginations for a change.

lol, I swear sometimes I wish I owned this team. I'd make these nikkaz sick.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
I knew Redz did right to hire Stanford dudes for this defense. We bout to have one of the sickest defenses in the league as long as we keep Tarver and get him a slew of weapons. If Olsen don't shape it up we gotta get rid of him and find a real OC prospect that's ready to build a name of themselves.
forrel. Where the fukk are the screens at? Thats Reece and Mcfaddens' bread and butter.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless a team is so interested in DMC that it gets a good player or difference maker or even a decent pick, its no reason to trade him. If he's fukkin the team up behind the scenes then that's different. But real shyt, he's not gonna do shyt anywhere in the NFL as a RB, maybe in Canada but definitely not in the NFL. But play him mainly as a receiver and give him plays as a swiss army knife for the offense, he'd get big money and finally find his niche, even bigger fame since very few players could pull off all the shyt he can. I can see it now, McFadden with receiving TDs, passing TDs, rushing TDs, putting him all over the field to take the heat off Pryor and give him some room to operate when we go back to conventional playcalling, defenses would hate dealing with us.

All we'd have to do after that is get Pryor a legit #1 receiver and maybe another TE, a replacement back can be had in the mid rounds, make this team totally committed to a overwhelming power running game, then once the tone has been set unleash all the weapons. They could have this nikka McFadden motioning from receiver down to wildcat and have Pryor as a decoy receiver or even as the main target. Or have McFadden take a direct snap and run, or direct snap option, all types of wild shyt. We already got Reese in the cut that can do big things at FB and we'd still have Pryor who's a threat on the ground and will slowly become a threat passing, if we use McFadden the way he should be our offense would be pretty tough to stop. I hope these coaches hit some Oakland loud and use their imaginations for a change.

lol, I swear sometimes I wish I owned this team. I'd make these nikkaz sick.

Lol that shyt sounds :blessed: my nikka,never even thought about using him like that. I don't think they have either. Or they are just making this decision soley based off wanting to win this year. Or based off of fear of Mcfaddens injury history. I think they pretty much know they are not going to pay Mcfadden what his agent will think he's worth. But they know its some nfl team out there who will,based off stupidity,ultimate risk takers,or they see the same vision you do.

But having to deal with the constant injuries the raiders may just want to cut losses and not want to risk losing him for nothing,and are predicting him getting hurt and becoming worthless and we miss out on getting a pick or a prospect...I like to think they are not making the decision based off fear though...because that's when bad decisions are made and we are likely to get some bullshyt and return:heh:.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol that shyt sounds :blessed: my nikka,never even thought about using him like that. I don't think they have either. Or they are just making this decision soley based off wanting to win this year. Or based off of fear of Mcfaddens injury history. I think they pretty much know they are not going to pay Mcfadden what his agent will think he's worth. But they know its some nfl team out there who will,based off stupidity,ultimate risk takers,or they see the same vision you do.

But having to deal with the constant injuries the raiders may just want to cut losses and not want to risk losing him for nothing,and are predicting him getting hurt and becoming worthless and we miss out on getting a pick or a prospect...I like to think they are not making the decision based off fear though...because that's when bad decisions are made and we are likely to get some bullshyt and return:heh:.

That's what I'm worried about, what will we get for DMC realistically? Especially with how depreciated RBs have become. I think my idea is good cuz at this point the Raiders got nothin left to lose. Try him out there, we need more reliability and playmaking at receiver so why not? I'm sure we're gonna trade him for a 6th rounder or some stupid shyt like that. :ld:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm worried about, what will we get for DMC realistically? Especially with how depreciated RBs have become. I think my idea is good cuz at this point the Raiders got nothin left to lose. Try him out there, we need more reliability and playmaking at receiver so why not? I'm sure we're gonna trade him for a 6th rounder or some stupid shyt like that. :ld:

Its a tough decision,I really would say it depends on how well they expect the raiders to do this year...I'm lovin your idea and hopefully that shyt catches on if they haven't already thought about it. But I'm sittin here thinking,if the raiders don't think the team will go far this year and are looking at this as a rebuilding year strictly. I would almost hate for us to break out Mcfadden like you describe in the wildcat and have him go ham:mindblown:...it would drive his price up,and with his injury past I'm not certain id want to overpay for him based off these least 8 games only to have him get hurt...or have somebody else throw a crazy number based off what he's done in the last 8 games we would be stupid to match:ohhh:

Depending on how they are looking at this year,you would almost like for him to continue to show progress but not too much progress:lolbron:...and not get hurt....then we can resign him at a good price and break him out like you describe next season.

But it all depends on what they see,I'm seein the playoffs as possible so I say let em go ham:russ:...but if they are not even reaching for that I wouldn't even wanna have him break out these last 8 games I don't think....only a 1st round pick or maybe two number 2's could make me feel good about a trade and I don't see us getting that....for a player trade wed probaly get sumbody above average,but not with as high a ceiling but not injury prone...don't think I'm good with that seein as we could do that in free agency:wtb:...especially if mcfadden doesn't beast as a rb in the last half of the season and is not in position to try to rape us on a contract.