The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
RaidersAllen-575x431.jpg

http://www.raidersgab.com/2013/10/27/allen-flips-off-the-officials-during-the-raiders-steelers-game/
:dead:
This dude Tarver remind me of Chucky so much

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:whew: Defense has been the best since probably the Gruden days. Tarver has them playing out of their minds, while lacking talent and with cast-offs. But, :beli: Olsen is a :trash: Republican, conservative as fukk that kills our momentum throughout the game. :blessed: to T-Gawd's 93 yard run. :camby: Ford & Butler needs to both get deactivated for the net game, both killed us today, but a win is a win. :ehh: Plus we have the Eagles who have no defense, so hopefully we can get the offense going now.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
A stressful and frustrating game to watch, but I'll take the w. Greg Olsen almost cost us one. His playcalling stinks.

It seems when ever get up in a big lead, the coaching staff gets overly cautious and nervous or something

We need WR desperately right now. Moore and Streater are good, but inconsistent.....what about Josh Gordon?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Of course Fritz > Nicks . but would we want to give alot for Fitz or a little for Nicks?

To be honest I don't think Nicks is the answer. We've got a QB that could be great, no expense should be spared. Larry Fitzgerald play for us right now and we woulda blasted the steelers today. We need a nikka like that out there, and while we're at it we need a RB that's a real threat running the ball. McFadden has his moments, but to me he'd make a way better receiver and all purpose player in the wildcat.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
still wanna doubt McKenzie? :win:

I ain't doubtin him, I want Redz to have a chance to do his job in full before I judge. He's made some good moves and some bad moves, but I'm satisfied he better lock up Tarver and get him some playmakers. Between Pryor and Tarver we might have the makings of something great.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i fell asleep, but im glad w got the win. it sounds like we need a new oc
:snoop: First half gameplan is to try to smash our opponents :gladbron:
Than the 2nd half gameplan is the hold on for dear life gameplan :sadcam:
Olsen needs to go ASAP :camby: He is making Pryor more predictable and stalling his development, which is holding him back. Pryor has been fukking up a bit and needs to throw the ball away more instead of always looking for the big play, but he is literally our whole offense, no joke.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
I don't see any running back succeeding with this o-line Nd play calling.
I don't feel comfortable trading Mcfadden for a draft pick. Its not like we are going to get a high one.

Since were only one game behind the 6th seed , we do need to make a move before Tuesday . We have to get a Big #1 Receiver. Someone that can snatch the ball out the air.

On Another note we need to cash in on Brandon Browner in free agency.

I believe he is the Best Free Agent next year. (Cuz Graham aint going anywhere.)