The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop: Injury bug killing us. Usama been nice, but shouldn't really be a full time starter imo.

:beli: Can't have T-Gawd be a game manager on Monday, he has to take chances and risks like he did against the Colts. The Broncos D is good, but I think we have to try to kill them with the Reid option, along with trying to have an advantage in time management of the game. :yeshrug: Give me an ugly W over a heartbreaking loss, even though T-Gawd was phenomenal.
co-sign

We gotta unleash Pryor, let him do his thang and hope for the best. I feel the defense will up hyped and ready. We gotta put some points on the board and move those chains.

-Pryor and the Raiders on MNF.. I'm geeked already breha:gladbron::ohlawd:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
it dont look good for hayden at all

everytime the ball is thrown his way he continues to face guard the receiver instead of looking back... if a guy is looking back u turn your fukking head

I never understood this pick from McKenzie :mindblown:

Everytime I see this guy in coverage he never looks back for the ball.​

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
this all hayden was doing. looking at a nikka ass

180664160.jpg

Manning might eat him alive

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
smmfh, we really coulda used Floyd too. Going for a corner like that was such an Al move I was expecting improvement on the defensive line. I'm hoping Hayden can improve but so far dude is shaky and he wasn't no Revis type nikka in college which is why I wasn't sure about this pick to begin with.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
smmfh, we really coulda used Floyd too. Going for a corner like that was such an Al move I was expecting improvement on the defensive line. I'm hoping Hayden can improve but so far dude is shaky and he wasn't no Revis type nikka in college which is why I wasn't sure about this pick to begin with.

Both Floyd and Star were there for taking, my biggest problem with the pick was that no other team seemed to value him that much. McKenzie might have been able to trade down again to the late first and possibly pick up a 3rd rounder or something

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has mike jenkins been ballin for yall brehs? :ld:

He was a pro bowler in dallas but he fell off

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
dudes in the jets thread complaining milliner never turns his head and that they'd rather have gotten hayden..

come in this thread and see people saying the same shyt about hayden :russ:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I have notice this shyt for the past 3 years on every team that cornerbacks continue to face guard the receivers.. dudes acting like kobe going up for a jumpshot and shyt.

If i need somebody to face guard a receiver i'll call shane battier

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
dudes in the jets thread complaining milliner never turns his head and that they'd rather have gotten hayden..

come in this thread and see people saying the same shyt about hayden :russ:
:childplease: Its only been 2 games, he still a rookie and has time to improve. :yeshrug: He did a nice job on Cecil Shorts for the most part until the 4th quarter when the Raiders went conservative and went to prevent D. He made mistakes most rookie CB's make. As long as Woodson is there to mentor him and coach him up, he will be fine. Didn't Milliner get benched last game? I thought he looked good coming out, but some are already saying he was the product of the 'Bama system.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Chill on Hayden. It takes a while for CBs to develop, you know that. Patrick Peterson got roasted his whole rookie year. Y'all sound like you're ready to declare him a bust after 2 games.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
No ones saying Hayden's gonna be a bust, but he seems to lack the natural awareness and ball skills of an elite corner. Maybe I was too young to remember correctly, but in Woodson's first year he had that special feel for the game. Can Hayden develop like Aso? Yeah, but I was hoping he would be more like Woodson, a game changer.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Young and woodson at safeties this week i have no problem

but to see tracey porter and hayden at corners :snoop:

deep ball monday night from manning might be :snoop:

Jenkins got to shut down the one side

:sadcam:
Think the shyt going to get ugly fast​