The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man, if Pryor can tighten up on those passes that woulda been a rout. All this offense is really missing is a TE, primary receiver, and an improvement at right guard/center. I think Jennings can be a decent backup RB for now but we could maybe draft one.

I'm not holding any expectations for the Denver game, I just want them to do their best.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
In the Denver game, gotta controll the time of possession in the contest, tire out the Broncos D, especially in high altitude, plus at least Von Miller won't be there. Can't be conservative in this game at all, gotta take risks and chances at all costs to stand a chance.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That little flea flicker play that ran was beautiful, but of course we had to have a penalty :snoop:

Peyton is gonna tear us apart. :to:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
The threat of Pryor, the run game and offense reminds me of the skins of last year, which can be highly effective.. Any play action, whether it be from read option or whatever is going to open up passing lanes, just gotta complete em.. Keep balling

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Damn bruhs if Pryor can continue to improve on his mechanics we may have something special on our hands. That throw at the end of the half has to be made, but he's been improving and it feels like he's close. Also homie needs to pay attention to the play clock, have to be aware at all level of the game. But like I said I think he can get it, really liking the spark and leadership he's bringing to the team as well.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The threat of Pryor, the run game and offense reminds me of the skins of last year, which can be highly effective.. Any play action, whether it be from read option or whatever is going to open up passing lanes, just gotta complete em.. Keep balling

That what I'm hoping for, McFadden was seeing some big holes Today due to the read option.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
How do you guys feel about bringing in a receiver with a big body?
or
Stay with the short speedy guys?
I believe , since they started Pryor , the Raider Nation can make the Team go shop for a Big Body.
Ford & Moore make it too hard for Pryor right now.
Imagine is we had someone that Pryor could just lob one to.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How do you guys feel about bringing in a receiver with a big body?
or
Stay with the short speedy guys?
I believe , since they started Pryor , the Raider Nation can make the Team go shop for a Big Body.
Ford & Moore make it too hard for Pryor right now.
Imagine is we had someone that Pryor could just lob one to.

I want a balanced receiving core. A big body for moving the chains and a 2nd or 3rd safety target after the back and TE. Our offense should be utilizing every type of position or skill we can to move the ball and score points. We got more than enough small speedy guys, I think we could find a big target receiver in the draft or perhaps use the money in free agency to make that move. The good thing about having such small targets is that it's forcing Pryor to be accurate there is no lobbing it it or some shyt. His passes got a lot of zip tho which is very promising long term, but he's still got work to do. Hopefully he's keeping up that same work ethic he had when he was just a supplemental draft pick. I wonder what Warren Moon is doing, if Pryor could learn how to throw passes like that:ahh: we'd move up at least to mid level team it'd be all about fixing the defense then.

Do it for Al young nikka....:blessed:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
I want a balanced receiving core. A big body for moving the chains and a 2nd or 3rd safety target after the back and TE. Our offense should be utilizing every type of position or skill we can to move the ball and score points. We got more than enough small speedy guys, I think we could find a big target receiver in the draft or perhaps use the money in free agency to make that move. The good thing about having such small targets is that it's forcing Pryor to be accurate there is no lobbing it it or some shyt. His passes got a lot of zip tho which is very promising long term, but he's still got work to do. Hopefully he's keeping up that same work ethic he had when he was just a supplemental draft pick. I wonder what Warren Moon is doing, if Pryor could learn how to throw passes like that:ahh: we'd move up at least to mid level team it'd be all about fixing the defense then.

Do it for Al young nikka....:blessed:
Did Chaz Shillins find a team yet?? :mjpls: