The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Archie goodwin, he's young but i'll take him he will develop ain't like he'll play anytime soon

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Chad Ford chat today

Chat: Chat with Chad Ford - SportsNation - ESPN

-Believes the attention on Cleveland is going away from Noel and zoned in more towards (in this order, Len, Oladipo, and Porter)

-Thinks Ben McLemore needs Minnesota and Minnesota needs McLemore. Perfect place for him. If the team can move up to get him, they should.

-Three man race for Orlando: Oladipo, Noel, McLemore. Ford thinks Orlando should get McLemore

-Bulls looking at Crabbe, Bullock, and Karasev, though Karasev he feels will be off the board by then.

-Doesn't think KCP gets past Minnesota at 9

-Finally good news on Shabazz Muhammad, reportedly impressed the Suns and Kings when he worked out for them.

-Also believes Antetokounmpo could be Atlanta bound

-believes Jamaal Franklin is a smaller Kawhi Leonard

-Zeller? Good workouts. Plumlee /Adams? Solid. Dieng? Has yet to work out. Gobert? Could drop.

-Thinks Sergei Karasev could go as high as 12 to OKC

-Pistons going for either a PG or SF.

-Allen Crabbe is a late teens /early 20s pick

-Phoenix would take CJ McCollum if Oladipo AND McLemore are off the board at 5

-Tony Snell- 22-35 range, Mike Muscala could go as high as 21, compares him to a poor man's Pau Gasol

-Ranks it as 1. Karasev 2. Bullock 3. Crabbe 4. Hardaway out of those 4.

-Tony Mitchell to the Knicks at 24 is gaining steam. Knicks REALLY like him

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Am I crazy as a Cavs fan for hoping they take Alen Len #1 ? Give me a seven footer with a developed offensive game over a project like Nerlens Noel every day.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I crazy as a Cavs fan for hoping they take Alen Len #1 ? Give me a seven footer with a developed offensive game over a project like Nerlens Noel every day.

True I can see that but is he that much better then McLemore, noel (potential), porter...

Sent from my galaxy S4

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

The Cavs have a 7 footer with a developed offensive game but they used him for nothing but pick and pop. I don't understand why they NEVER let Zeller post up, when that's his strength.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Tony mitchell to the knicks would actually make me very happy. Doesn't necessarily fill one of their "needs" - but he's a talented strong body. We'll take him.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Shabazz aint dropping past 12. OKC will take him with out a second thought.

he act up his ass going straight to the D-League...honestly ANY one they draft is going to be in the D-League for the majority of the season to begin with:yeshrug:

cant even get excited off whoever we pick because I know I'll just be watching em play on youtube for Tulsa:snoop:

thats seems to be the way they're going to do things going forward.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
So this means Oladipo's agent feels we have what's necessary to move up. Otherwise he wouldn't talk to Flip.

Why do I feel like Flip's treating Oladipo like he's RGIII?

Yup that's just what I read on realgm though. I'm not really sure why Flip is so high on Oladipo like that.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yup that's just what I read on realgm though. I'm not really sure why Flip is so high on Oladipo like that.

Flip on your life thinks Oladipo is the new Wade. He's an Oladipo stan. He's been that way for a while.

Given now that Oladipo is being considered anywhere in the top 5, the trade up would have to be massive.

:smh: @ Flip trading our next 5 first rounders just because he's used to not having them while here

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Flip on your life thinks Oladipo is the new Wade. He's an Oladipo stan. He's been that way for a while.

Given now that Oladipo is being considered anywhere in the top 5, the trade up would have to be massive.

:smh: @ Flip trading our next 5 first rounders just because he's used to not having them while here

I know Orlando is open to moving their pick.

You think the rumors of Cleveland being concerned with Noel are true?