The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This has been the craziest draft I can ever recall looking at. Players moving up and dropping and trades happening left and right. Bennett being the first pick was a shocker but I think Oladipo going number 2 was just as big as a shocker. Cant believe Mclemore fell to number 7 but maybe that will light a fire under him and motivate him to excel with Demarcus and maybe Tyreke. I wanted the Bulls to get Tim Hardaway or Tony Mitchell but I can see Snell fitting in with them. The Bobcats should have took Ben or Nerlens since both of them fell right in their laps. Zeller will be a decent player but he wont be an all star and has a lower ceiling than both of them At worst if Nerlens can stay healthy he will be a bigger Ben Wallace type with probably a little better offense. The Jazz have a bright future too they just gotta hope these players mesh and pan out.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus. That trade is so bad for the Nets after next year. Did I hear it right that they're giving up their 1st for 2014, 2016, and 2018?:done: