The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
@WojYahooNBA Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Last edited by a moderator:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Brandon Knight had 4.0 ast and 2.7 turnover ratio. Thats the second worst amongst EVERY GUARD IN THE ENTIRE NBA besaies Derozan. Knight is straight garbage. I remember when we passed on Ty Lawson to take fukking Austin Daye because we had Will Bynum. That worked out to do shyt, just like this. When youre a supposed PG that cant finish, mediocre shooter, soft, and among the worst at making plays for others. Theres a word for you: Flop. Joe doesnt want to admit he fukked up 2 years ago and hes compounding it. Theres another word for that: Matt Millen. KCP is fukking Nick Young with less athleticism.
Trust me, I don't think Knight is anything special, but I also don't think very highly of small gunner pgs and don't think Burke is some kind of savior either. I think the improvement over our current crop of wings by adding KCP is greater than what improvement Burke would provide to the team at the pg spot. I like the thought of a shooter with length who can potentially defend and has a little versatility to help the spacing for Drummond and Monroe. All of this may be negated by the fact we hired Moe Cheeks, so we'll see.

And ftr I hated the Daye pick too. I wanted Jrue. But it was because of Stuckey, not Bynum. Bynum has never been nothing more than a backup.