The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The top 5 prospects in 2014 are better than the top 2 in this one. I wouldn't even think about trading a 2014 first for a 2013.

Not really. Oladipo can be a superstar. I am not sure anyone other than Wiggins will be better than Vic in the NBA from either class.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Not really. Oladipo can be a superstar. I am not sure anyone other than Wiggins will be better than Vic in the NBA from either class.

:comeon: You're tripping breh. I'd take Randle, Jabari and Andrew Harrison over Oladipo.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
NBA general managers expressed pessimism about the 2013 draft in general and the No. 1 pick in particular.

"I'm not sure I want the No. 1 pick," said one NBA GM.

Another expressed similar pessimism at the thought of having to draft someone first this year.

"There's really no one worthy of the top pick," the talent evaluator said. "But someone has to go number one."

Straight_Piff

All Star
Daps
What's good with Dennis Schroeder, the PG from Germany; they saying his game is Rondo esque. I watched him during the Hoops submit and he was going head to head against Harrison and held his own. He didn't work out during the combine because of a toothache which may be another way of saying some team promised to draft him

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What's good with Dennis Schroeder, the PG from Germany; they saying his game is Rondo esque. I watched him during the Hoops submit and he was going head to head against Harrison and held his own. He didn't work out during the combine because of a toothache which may be another way of saying some team promised to draft him

It wasn't a lotto team that promised him. Because the lotto isn't set up, you'd look like a dikk for promising someone a pick and then having to hold up your end by taking him in the top 3.

He's LIGHT on his feet though, so he'll avoid contact at all costs initiallly.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It wasn't a lotto team that promised him. Because the lotto isn't set up, you'd look like a dikk for promising someone a pick and then having to hold up your end by taking him in the top 3.

we doing the site mock draft again this year?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jazz have like .0000002 chance of winning the lottery plus they have the 21st pick

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:comeon: You're tripping breh. I'd take Randle, Jabari and Andrew Harrison over Oladipo.

I wouldn't. I am not sure on Randle, Jabari, or Harrison NBA potential. I am sure on Wiggins because he is just too long, tall, athletic, and gifted to be anything but a NBA superstar.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So wassup with Seth Curry? Does he get drafted? Can the Warriors get him with a mid 2nd round pick if we buy 1? I see a lot of Warriors fans saying we can get him.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really don't see it with Trey Burke ...Is the weakness of the draft hyping him up to some people? ..

nikkas talking bout franchise guard...I see a solid pg, that will be a defensive liability ...