Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
you already know.

i4VcQFedV2Azx.gif

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
The first time I did espn lottery machine. Pistons got the first pick. So its destiny.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Unless the Trail Blazers get the luck of the ping-pong balls and find themselves in the top three, the chances of them acquiring Oladipo are slim to none. However, there are moving up possibilities. Sources close to the prospect say the Trail Blazers, among a few others teams, “really like him” and are “considering moving up to get him.”

An aside on Boston. C's met with Victor Oladipo, who will likely be gone in top-ten. Met with Kelly Olynyk, too. Could be looking to move up

Not only did Michigan G Tim Hardaway Jr kill it in drills, but source at NBA Draft Combine said he interviewed best with teams. Stock rising

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Order's up on the first page.

For teams that have more than 1 first rounder (Atlanta, Minnesota, OKC, Cleveland, Phoenix, Utah) the option is there to let one guy make the pick or make a group decision for each pick.

But since there's time, for the non-lotto teams, claim your squads so I know who to mention when it's your time to pick.

I assume guys like @King Diesel and @Ritzy Sharon will be picking for their respective teams, but claim them now so I can update the first post

EDIT: I'm pretty certain we don't have fans who root for Phoenix, Utah, Indiana, Milwaukee, and maybe New Orleans.

For those squads, first come, first serve for whoever wants to make those picks.

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Victor is one of the only prospects in this draft who could be a superstar. It makes sense that they are looking at him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So everyone is tryna move up for a player that won't get picked #1 overall.

If a team plays it right, they can flip a high pick for a lot. 2014 picks unprotected should be a must.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping Orlando can pull something like that off. I like what they have in Vucci, Tobias and Harkless. I think Henny and Scott have had a good eye for young talent thus far - so I'm definitely not scared of moving back in this draft and possibly picking up some more assets for next year.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm hoping Orlando can pull something like that off. I like what they have in Vucci, Tobias and Harkless. I think Henny and Scott have had a good eye for young talent thus far - so I'm definitely not scared of moving back in this draft and possibly picking up some more assets for next year.

Orlando and Charlotte are dying to move down. Orlando possibly with Oladipo in mind.

I'll go look up who can't deal their 2014 first based on protection on future picks.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The top 5 prospects in 2014 are better than the top 2 in this one. I wouldn't even think about trading a 2014 first for a 2013.