The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yep remember you too, i remember going back and fourth with merc (merc_cuban) back in the day when Kings played Mavs in the playoffs every year..

Merc's a sohh legend

lol yea you had the kings avatar. you are a true fan tbh riding with the shytty ass kings all these years

but the early 2000's :whew: you guys were fun as fukk to watch. especially when we played ya'll in the playoffs

mike bibby going off on the lakers, rober horry game winner, refs giving the lakers all the calls in game 7. peja airing that 3 pointer from the corner

good times

im only rocking that oakland avatar to jinx to team. those fukkers wont ever lose

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I dont want Monta breh, Luc Bah is the type of signing teams that want to turn it around make:salute:

He will get us no buckets but he will make his man work for his points:salute:

yea man and we were desperate for a SF so it worked out...how'd you feel about the landry signing?

i dont like giving him 4 years but think its a decent signing

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
yea man and we were desperate for a SF so it worked out...how'd you feel about the landry signing?

i dont like giving him 4 years but think its a decent signing

He didnt work out when he was here before so why now? I like him as a player but if we got so much money tied into 2 midgets for their position whats the point?

All this money should of been thrown at Pekovic, dude would protect Demarcus like crazy...now hes gonna be in foul trouble all year:dead:

Our front court shoulda been first priority, we got so much stupid fire power in the back court we woulda been find trading off 1 or 2 of them and letting them develop WHILE stupidly losing Reke. We shouldnt be looking at Monta and signing Landry.

Luc Bah and Gasquez though will make me tune in again.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I think Pete is barely half way done with this roster brehs. There's been word going on that Jimmer and Hayes are on the move.

I rather for the Kings to keep Thornton than to sign Monta.

Dee Brown ('91dunk champ) is on the coaching staff now as dir. Of player development.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think Pete is barely half way done with this roster brehs. There's been word going on that Jimmer and Hayes are on the move.

I rather for the Kings to keep Thornton than to sign Monta.

Dee Brown ('91dunk champ) is on the coaching staff now as dir. Of player development.

Im hearing that Jimmer deal too, Im prob in the minority of wanting to keep Jimmer. They dont know what any of these players are if they give them some real coaching, playing time and roles. Im all for giving up Chuck Hayes and that contract though:flabbynsick:

Thornton is a taller Monta to me, he just needs to know his role as well and hes a better 3 point shooter:snoop: I wanna see him and Vasquez get some good time together on the floor.

Also reading we want Sam Young and its about time Ive loved his game since Pitt, if our backcourt is gonna be gunners Im glad we are looking at making sure we get some good roleplayers at the 3

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:ooh: They hired Chris Granger as team president today.

Good Hire :blessed:

GREAT HIRE

for those that don't know, Chris Granger is the guy that the league sent out to teams when they were struggling, his job was to turn the franchise around, from a business standpoint

now he is full time for the Kings, gotta love it

:ahh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think Mclemore gets that starting two guard spot from Thornton come training camp time. And I think Landry will be their starting power forward though I think they should have went after Paul Milsap. For the first time in a while the Kings are actually interesting and look like they may have a solid team sometime soon.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think Mclemore gets that starting two guard spot from Thornton come training camp time. And I think Landry will be their starting power forward though I think they should have went after Paul Milsap. For the first time in a while the Kings are actually interesting and look like they may have a solid team sometime soon.

hope so man..i would be happy going .500 this year

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
hope so man..i would be happy going .500 this year

If Demarcus plays right I see no reason why you guys don't get at least 40 wins. I know the West is tough but your Kings are definitely talented and have all the tools to make some noise.