The OFFICIAL 115th Meeting of THE GAME : #4 Michigan Wolverines @ #10 Ohio State Buckeyes

Who Wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Free @Ed Gizzle

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
So if Michigan doesn’t win, do you UM fans want Harbaugh back?

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. He has completely rebuilt the program back in terms of wins and NFL talent. Only a delusional UM fan would want him gone. After living through the last decade with Rich Rod and Brady Hoke you would think many of them would of been humbled by now.

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
No michigan osu will ever have the hype of that 06 game wit Mike Hart, Chad Henne, Troy Smith, Tedd Ginn, Mario Manningham etc . 1 v 2......but I'm here for this one too.
All the pressure on Michigan this year, and they on the road....1st playoff berth on the line. Fair to say Jim's biggest game as a college coach thus far so bruh gne have to pull out everything he got if he got to. Cant be holding shyt back cuz u already kno Urban finna let his nuts hang this game, they really ain't got shyt to lose up to this point since everybody been writing em off........
........I just want a good game, but if I had to pick a winner just going off my gut, imma go OSU -7

dont neg me, I'm impartial:sadcam:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
4 hours and all this false bravado and tough talk goes back to another year, another L :EdGtears:

Bruh .. this shyts gonna be Oklahoma reincarnated. Something like 31-17. IF you guys get 17. :mjgrin:

So if Michigan doesn’t win, do you UM fans want Harbaugh back?

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. He has completely rebuilt the program back in terms of wins and NFL talent. Only a delusional UM fan would want him gone. After living through the last decade with Rich Rod and Brady Hoke you would think many of them would of been humbled by now.

^^ this.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Urban lookin at Maria Taylor like she's lunch. As if I didn't like that motherfukker enough as it was :martin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ohio State gotta find a way to make it a shootout

I'm not sure we win if this becomes a shootout.

If its a shootout, then we have to have 3+ turnovers. We control the clock and the ball with our style of play. It aint the good ole 3 yards and a cloud of dust, since we have a good amount of RPO.. but it all goes back to keeping the ball out of the oppositions hands. That's why I think we would match up as good as just about anyone with you guys. You cant give Tua and that offense extra chances to put points on the board.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

IMG_20181123_105305.jpg