The OFFICIAL 115th Meeting of THE GAME : #4 Michigan Wolverines @ #10 Ohio State Buckeyes

Who Wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Free @Ed Gizzle

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
You might not have been born

Mugatu-Coffee-Spit-Zoolander-Will-Ferrell.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I got a feeling Parris' non first name spelling ass might go ham today. :francis:

I hate any and every slot receiver that we play against. For as good as our D is.. slots eat all day against us. Teams just STOP going there for some reason.
Yeah Indiana had success last week against yall with those crossing routes. I expect Parris to take 1 to the house.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I got a feeling Parris' non first name spelling ass might go ham today. :francis:

I hate any and every slot receiver that we play against. For as good as our D is.. slots eat all day against us. Teams just STOP going there for some reason.

Also expect Harbaugh and staff to put Chris Evans in space against OSU LBs like they did last year. Hope they give those jet sweeps to DPJ instead of Bell. Keep Black and Collins on the outside and DPJ in the slot :yes:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Also expect Harbaugh and staff to put Chris Evans in space against OSU LBs like they did last year. Hope they give those jet sweeps to DPJ instead of Bell. Keep Black and Collins on the outside and DPJ in the slot :yes:
Not worried about jet sweeps, just slant routes we haven’t covered all year, and runs off tackle. Lb’s play wrong gaps and we miss tackles