The OFFICIAL 115th Meeting of THE GAME : #4 Michigan Wolverines @ #10 Ohio State Buckeyes

Who Wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Free @Ed Gizzle

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The problem is, you been spouting of this nonsense of 'this is the year, its our time' for so long that people cant mark your words for shyt because they have no value.

You constantly tell yourself that you are more than your worth because you are too afraid to come to terms with the reality that you and your trash ass program are simply unimportant and non relevant.

You are simply a byproduct of hype because of our success so in essence, we need you to 'act' as a rival in order to further our goals.

Your team did well. But we will take it from here because we are simply thee class of the B1G. You played your part. Now kneel and kiss my size 13 shoe before we put it straight up your ass you insignificant dustmite on a piece of lint that doubles as your brain -- @PS4

Who is this cornball?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The problem is, you been spouting of this nonsense of 'this is the year, its our time' for so long that people cant mark your words for shyt because they have no value.

You constantly tell yourself that you are more than your worth because you are too afraid to come to terms with the reality that you and your trash ass program are simply unimportant and non relevant.

You are simply a byproduct of hype because of our success so in essence, we need you to 'act' as a rival in order to further our goals.

Your team did well. But we will take it from here because we are simply thee class of the B1G. You played your part. Now kneel and kiss my size 13 shoe before we put it straight up your ass you insignificant dustmite on a piece of lint that doubles as your brain -- @PS4

Looking up words with more than 2 syllables, just to post on a hip hop message board doesn’t make you seem any smarter you dense fukk.

And between you and I, I think we both know you fakkits are road kill come tomorrow at noon. And all you’ll say is ‘about time’ or ‘you can only beat us when there’s turmoil in the football program’

Silly ass hoe.

I mean, even in victory, Urban clutching his heart.

Who is this cornball?

Some Buckeye Klansman.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Looking up words with more than 2 syllables, just to post on a hip hop message board doesn’t make you seem any smarter you dense fukk.

And between you and I, I think we both know you fakkits are road kill come tomorrow at noon. And all you’ll say is ‘about time’ or ‘you can only beat us when there’s turmoil in the football program’

Silly ass hoe.

I mean, even in victory, Urban clutching his heart.

Some Buckeye Klansman.
Shet up

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
The problem is, you been spouting of this nonsense of 'this is the year, its our time' for so long that people cant mark your words for #### because they have no value.

You constantly tell yourself that you are more than your worth because you are too afraid to come to terms with the reality that you and your trash ### program are simply unimportant and non relevant.

Your team did well. But we will take it from here because we are simply thee class of the B1G. You played your part. Now kneel and kiss my size 13 shoe before we put it straight up your ### you insignificant dustmite on a piece of lint that doubles as your brain -- @PS4

watch the game breh. :mjlol:

on paper we are better.
eye test says we are better.
our only loss is to an undefeated team.
we destroyed sparties.
we destroyed psu.
we finally got team that is as talented as them if not more.
our QB don't turn the ball over much.
meanwhile them nikkas down there struggling as hell.

just watch the game and tell me it's the same team :camby:

can a fukkery happen? yes. after all it's the GAME. but we beat them to pulp 9 out of 10 times.
i don't give a fuk about the past results. all i know is we are better RIGHT NOW. :demonic:

and we gonna beat them nikkas tomorrow. :bryan:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I don't know who made this computer program but it appears to be some sort of advanced AI :manny:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’m heading to Cincy early tomorrow morning to check in on some fam then watching the game there. Probably throwing some yac back today sometime now. Probably coming back for a game next year tho.
I doubt if i can get away today, ill let u know though for sure