The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:heh: at this loser ass hong kong phooey ass nikka @Blackthoughts thinking the warriors winning are the reason people think he's a shytty poster. this got to be the most delusional ass dude. where the other warriors fans on the list? where the patriots fans on the list? where the ohio state fans on the list? absent and non existent just like your ass when it was time to square up. face it you suck, you're a horrible poster who thinks he's part of the team when in reality Draymond would shyt on your entire existence when you forget his extra soy sauce. Golden State players hate you just as much as we do, they'd call you a weirdo lame then pour champaign on your head while they chillin with DeAndre Jordan. I hope you and your computer catch a virus from a bay area hooker
So much anger from someone that claims to not be mad. If I'm not black how bout you and @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank make that ban bet. I'll be banned for life if I can't prove I'm black. Deal?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
eggman was pm'ing posters to vote for swagnificent. that dedication :merchant:

and i don't care what @Blackthoughts says, having that woat banner under your name for a year isn't a badge of honor. you can type some MLK jr shyt and nikkas gonna be like stfu woat poster :pacspit: and you can't even fire back
Too many Warriors haters. It is what it is. I rode for my squad too hard for 9 years now on Sohh and on here. When we won it I knew I'd have to pay for that.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The II XX. nikka has made a strong push with his :cape:for OBJ and his fakkitry.
:jbhmm:

The season pretty much being done has saved him..

He is looking like a great candidate for next year though,because the target on OBJ will only grow,the jokes and hate more vicious :wow:

@Wachaveli is a try hard troll, his name being in this poll most likely got that fukkyboy feeling himself and he is gonna ramp up his lame cac bullshyt . "Welfare recipients" ? :martin:

He has made it clear he is here to push the limits and see how much he can get away with. He is here to troll the black posters and he found his comfort zone to where he can do that without getting banned :francis:

That fakkit is my pick for WPOY :trash:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Gonna have to vote for @Blackthoughts :francis:

His rise to WOAT almost mirrors how good his beloved Warriors are. He has risen from annoying back ground noise poster to legitimately the worst poster of the year. It's been a remarkable year @Blackthoughts rock that banner with pride breh, nothin personal to you my Asian breh :salute:

@cook, need to get the Poster of the year thread started, I'm not gonna be able to do it this yr :francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this was a tough choice between @Blackthoughts and @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank .. i ended up choosing yellowThoughts because i feel uneducated brotha is just trying to troll people whereas the other is actually trying to be a serious poster.
The Asian shyt was him baselessly accusing him of being Asian. Dude even admitted that straight up to him and then started telling the whole site he's Asian. He's no troll. Dude is simply awful.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The Asian shyt was him baselessly accusing him of being Asian. Dude even admitted that straight up to him and then started telling the whole site he's Asian. He's no troll. Dude is simply awful.
He's the reason everyone believes that Asian shyt yet he refuses to make a ban bet if I prove I'm black.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never voted on this
back then i was on the nomination list....they too can turn around their posting life

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sccit, Wachiavelli, and Blackthoughts are an easy top 3

I'd have Educated Brother up there because his posting during the Finals was legit a cause of brain cell loss, but after the Finals

And I mean like four months after

He was alright.

Sccit types like an imbecile, Wachiavelli is like a gnat that doesn't die, and Black Thoughts has became INSUFFERABLE since GSW won