Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've had him on ignore. What's he been posting?

On a lesser note, He also said that everyone else is wrong for assuming OBJ is mango, but when asked why he assumes that OBJ isn't, he said "because Odell has a child he can't be gay."And it was subsequently proven that there is no child:francis:

He just makin shyt up:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:salute: @The II XX for his strong push to the coliseum WOAT in a matter of 4-5 days :wow:
@The II XX is a bracket buster

came out of nowhere but he's crushing all the WOAT frontrunners :whew:

@Blackthoughts won't win it, but he worked hard to earn his bid to the big dance :salute: for the longest time I just thought he was a young, misunderstood, suburb-raised yung berg fan but this year he PROVED he's gonna make noise in the futue

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@The II XX is a bracket buster

came out of nowhere but he's crushing all the WOAT frontrunners :whew:

@Blackthoughts won't win it, but he worked hard to earn his bid to the big dance :salute: for the longest time I just thought he was a young, misunderstood, suburb-raised yung berg fan but this year he PROVED he's gonna make noise in the futue
Word he is that NFL team who ended the season with 4 straight to make the playoffs...you want no parts

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:rudy: You making attention whore threads pretending to be black aint got shyt to do with the warriors. You was acting like a bytch when i made the Pelicans/Warriors thread too, and since i cant vote for logicfirst or swag then:yeshrug:
What threads you talking bout? If you don't think I'm black why haven't you said that before The Warriors won the championship? I'm willing to prove I'm black if you can get @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank to agree to a ban bet since he convinced you into thinking I'm not who I say I am.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if ya'll dont choose that racist cac @Wachaveli for starting that racist "welfare" line on top of being a shyt poster then ya'll some c00ns.
What welfare line?
He was abysmal this year
Bad enough I assumed he was last emperor.

Edit: I saw a few of the times he used it. Clearly trying to push a racial trolling agenda with this one. shyt is ban worthy, especially when you consider the part in his sig about Russell Wilson he had last I saw him.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What threads you talking bout? If you don't think I'm black why haven't you said that before The Warriors won the championship?
I made the Pelicans/Warriors playoff thread and you came in acting like a hoe

What does the warriors winning a title have to do with you being asian? Whoever made the thread, just so happen to make it after the warriors won it all. I don't give a fukk about the warriors.