The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:heh: at this loser ass hong kong phooey ass nikka @Blackthoughts thinking the warriors winning are the reason people think he's a shytty poster. this got to be the most delusional ass dude. where the other warriors fans on the list? where the patriots fans on the list? where the ohio state fans on the list? absent and non existent just like your ass when it was time to square up. face it you suck, you're a horrible poster who thinks he's part of the team when in reality Draymond would shyt on your entire existence when you forget his extra soy sauce. Golden State players hate you just as much as we do, they'd call you a weirdo lame then pour champaign on your head while they chillin with DeAndre Jordan. I hope you and your computer catch a virus from a bay area hooker

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't be swayed by early returns, @Da_Eggman was up by like 20 votes before swagnificent overturned him on new years day 2015
He trailed big early last year to last emperor too before winning huge even over the puzzy hurtin and Russell Wilson fiasco thread. Truly amazing someone was worse than he was in 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nothing against you @Blackthoughts but im still angry about the "kobe deserved to tear his achilles" posts from you. its not personal
I didn't say it like that. I said that's what the league gets for trying to make sure the Lakers got in the playoffs by cheating. I said that shyt years ago. I was still wrong tho. We good breh. I'm not mad at you regardless.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be swayed by early returns, @Da_Eggman was up by like 20 votes before swagnificent overturned him on new years day 2015

eggman was pm'ing posters to vote for swagnificent. that dedication :merchant:

and i don't care what @Blackthoughts says, having that woat banner under your name for a year isn't a badge of honor. you can type some MLK jr shyt and nikkas gonna be like stfu woat poster :pacspit: and you can't even fire back

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say it like that. I said that's what the league gets for trying to make sure the Lakers got in the playoffs by cheating. I said that shyt years ago. I was still wrong tho. We good breh. I'm not mad at you regardless.

:whew: all I ever wanted to see from you. My vote has been changed.