Somebody gotta tell these weirdo's to stop the lies breh

20160101_232557.jpg
:krs:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
but he wont...he can post all the pics he got from fiverr all he wants. we all know he is an asian living in pleasanton. This the same nikka that was trying to have phone sex with nikkas to "prove" his blackness. nikka got some christmas money from a week ago and is flexin on fiverr cuz he got some money to spend. Just wait until Feb 8. Thats the chinese new year. He gonna get some more money and prob find new ways to flex.

I think he posted 3 or 4 pictures in that other thread. He got a black hand on connect big whoop :laff::laff: everyone on the coli isn't falling for that shyt. We know how scared you were to say what type of phone you had cuz we was gonna get him to ping his location on the maps. He knows pleasanton is where he lives at

This is back when he ain't have no christmas money and this was his duckin and dodging excuse....now he got a black hand connect he feelin himself. :laff: Mane keep on going Mr. Wong. We don't believe you.

this the same nikka that claimed he would never post of pic of anything let along breakfast and now he flexxin.....mane stevie wonder can see through this shyt :laff::laff::laff::laff:
:deadmanny:This dude said he had a black hand connect.:mjlol: You fukking lost breh.:francis:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I saw what you did there. Drag it out for as long as possible. You a better man then me. Posters try to claim I was something I had to prove em wrong ASAP. @Darealtwo1 where ya ass at dawg?

:deadmanny:This dude said he had a black hand connect.:mjlol: You fukking lost breh.:francis:

Lost what? I didn't bet anything. I know when to bet this fool. He can't fool me. I know his lil game

Jerome clearly slept over.....everyone knows that he is an asian from pleasanton.

He aint drag out shyt. Why would you wait to post it now. I see right thru this shyt :laff:nikka said call me on my cell phone to prove my blackness :laff:

I am curious to why blackthoughts has been confident lately with hand pics but in the past NO one could get him to post one at all.

clearly he has his negro friend over. Ain't nobody fallin for this lil stick and move shyt. :laff:I'm going to go by months of ducking over Jerome and Darnell sleeping over for one night.

He only post hand pics when nobody asks for it. As soon as darnell and jerome aren't there its back to ducking. I can smell this asian's sushi thru my screen. He ain't fooling me. What oakland nikka uses asswipe :laff: what oakland nikka can get from vallejo to fairfield in 10mins :laff: mane gtfo

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lost what? I didn't bet anything. I know when to bet this fool. He can't fool me. I know his lil game

Jerome clearly slept over.....everyone knows that he is an asian from pleasanton.

He aint drag out shyt. Why would you wait to post it now. I see right thru this shyt :laff:nikka said call me on my cell phone to prove my blackness :laff:

clearly he has his negro friend over. Ain't nobody fallin for this lil stick and move shyt. :laff:I'm going to go by months of ducking over Jerome and Darnell sleeping over for one night.

He only post hand pics when nobody asks for it. As soon as darnell and jerome aren't there its back to ducking. I can smell this asian's sushi thru my screen. He ain't fooling me. What oakland nikka uses asswipe :laff: what oakland nikka can get from vallejo to fairfield in 10mins :laff: mane gtfo
Crazy cac alert :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
That's funny.. No lies were ever told, and the issue was cleared up...:yeshrug:

What I said wasn't a lie..:ohhh:
yo what the fukk are u talking about?.....nothin was ever kleared up you fake phony bytch......you exposed yourself and thats all that is to it. Theres no need to be playin stupid games about it. Your the same klown who said you would be in LA and we can meet up and I gave you the address to kome speak to me personally and you never did shyt about it. So that right there proves to me that ur just nothing but a straight kornball thats havin fun on the internet.