• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
@Blackthoughts doesn't even bother me at all to be honest with you...I scroll right past his Warriors shyt and besides that he aint that bad

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank should win this shyt based off the lies he told in that MOB Piru thread in The Booth alone...I'm sure @Heron M.O.B. would agree...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
This. Why have maybe only 2-3 people mentioned that shyt in that thread?

Prolly because it was months ago and @Heron M.O.B. doesnt post here much to remind folks but that was the biggest exposal I've seen on this site all year.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank logged off and was nowhere to be found for a few weeks right after it happened.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
To me it's siccit and uneducated. Black thoughts came out looking bad in that challenge thread. And his constant bait threads on all thing warriors is annoying plus he low key doesn't know much about basketball. But he's not intentionally bad. The XX dude if he is who he was previously is an obvious troll starved for attention. Siccit is a trash Arab. Uneducated has been garbage for years and if that is YDB, has fallen off a cliff

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I voted ii xx. As shytty the posting from UBFTB and how bytch made secondthoughts looked ducking the fair one, you can't just say that gay discrimination and black discrimination is equal and have that go unpunished.

Always thought maybe these votes should have a second round of voting since there are 45 votes that could be redistributed among the 3 front runners. Well, 34 since Ed has no chill.