The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Post the examples of my worst posts and threads this year or shut yo bitter ass up. You just mad at me cuz the Dubs won it and your team never will. Show my worst posts this year in the coli.
Nah I'm tired of your shyt posting ruining every thread with the back and forth for like a year straight. Ducking fades And your pedo riley comments. Hopefully steph sees this shyt :scust:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nah I'm tired of your shyt posting ruining every thread with the back and forth for like a year straight. Ducking fades And your pedo riley comments. Hopefully steph sees this shyt :scust:
Just like I thought. You have no examples of me making bad posts. It's all personal hate. Get off my dikk and worry about KD possibly coming to the bay next year. You keep my name on your fingers.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Just like I thought. You have no examples of me making bad posts. It's all personal hate. Get off my dikk and worry about KD possibly coming to the bay next year. You keep my name on your fingers.
It's young laid out an entire catalog of shyt posting you have done. Keeping thinking I'm some irrational stan like you if it makes the banner feel better :dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
It's young laid out an entire catalog of shyt posting you have done. Keeping thinking I'm some irrational stan like you if it makes the banner feel better :dead:
You stay bringing my name up. I don't bring yours up. If you think my view on sports is shytty just say it once and keep it moving. Just get off my dikk tho.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I answered all the questions in that thread. If you think I deserve the banner for not posting pics in that thread then cook. Don't say I've been the shyttiest poster this year tho. If you believe I was scared of a 5'6 white boy then believe that. Don't say I been the worst poster this year tho.

Bro its the internet, relax its not like its going on your resume. The reason people like messing with you is because you get angry and take it personal. If you win shrug it off and have a nice laugh. At the end of the day you can shut your laptop, and this place disappears. live life breh, stop taking yourself so serious.