The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
damn breh i feel u... but if u get one in the future it prob be a few teams left just let me know

u down to run mutiple seasons? and this a fantasy draft.. what team u want and whats your gt?

yeah gimme the grizz if theyre taken just give me any squad since its fantasy anyways.

thakeaf is my gt

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: :whoa: fukk both them nikkas b. i'm not fukin wit that bullshyt.

cackmeat is courtdog, he's not bout that life.

hes innocent till proven guilty.. if he cheeses oh well we just boot em.. but if he dont thats another person we have to run games with :yeshrug:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aite, u gonna be over there enough to draft your team/and or play games consitently??

You down to run multiple seasons? and this is a fantasy draft so teams do matter ill give u mavericks

Yeah, not unless I have to go overseas soon haha. Give me Knicks or Brooklyn. If no longer available give me whatever except no small market teams(Bucks, Charlotte etc).

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, not unless I have to go overseas soon haha. Give me Knicks or Brooklyn. If no longer available give me whatever except no small market teams(Bucks, Charlotte etc).

Both of those teams taken and i mean it dont really matter the team since we're doing a fantasy draft...

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@MrTV4 damn...so it go sometimes.......when you back in order..holla

@livindajetlife you too nice to these nikkas....We ruling this shyt with a IRON FIST...

the nikka is GUILTY ...what we doing is giving him another chance...but to act like we not sure of what he did the first time is fooling ourselves... @Broke Wave listen young sir..I know your about 15 ..but we will not tolerate the type of fukkery you did last time....uptempo fast break ..COOL...passing it from the inbounds line repeatedly to the other side of the paint..will get you booted... Fucc with me if you want

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
These are posters I'm asking are ya'll with this new league LET ME KNOW..
@Sensitive Blake Griffin my fellow budologist..whats good..get with this league bro
@MrTV4 your game was official..come fucc with us
@Loose you still locked in on halo 4? @UgoRightIgoJeff my ninja..did you get your gamer tag back yet?? are you still running around with a female gamertag :russ:
@Lb212770 @DonkeyPuncher718

@Killer Instinct @thaKEAF @Plexxx my nikka whats good @JoelB Homie can't see you...where u been @Lb212770 @Christian3o5
@vodriguez @Bluntz @Nicky Barnes @STAN JONES
@LeVraiPapi dont say I aint hit u up
@J-MIL

@Sypress @Listen You Douchebags @Jaewon @Bruh Man 5th Floor @Mike Lowery @Lord Beasley
@Piff Tannen @XPDylan
@GEECHIE LIBERACE @Cagematic @BlakeSuperior
@DaNamelessPimp @Costanza @Johnny Vulture @Mook @SpadeSoleFly @Spuurk @~*--------(Big Boom)
nah man i aint in this "new" league wherever it is. the league mods weren't running things correctly so i
Red-ghost-attack.gif

Last edited by a moderator: