The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
yeah right now its 4 western teams, 8 eastern

@UgoRightIgoJeff thats my old commish :to: somebody needs to make that Adam Silver alias :blessed:

I know @sandwich said in the coliseum thread he wanted the wizards soo if UGO come to the left coast give him the wiz

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
lol u said it like u were just talkin to him or somn lol

:wow:

Ya'll my coli nikkas I would of said it the same way for you if I knew you was with something

and I thought you was being sarcastic with @Broke Wave you damn right its son ...I know you saw me say something to him in the other thread :russ:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Ya'll my coli nikkas I would of said it the same way for you if I knew you was with something

and I thought you was being sarcastic with @Broke Wave you damn right its son ...I know you saw me say something to him in the other thread :russ:

oh word.. naw i remember from a few leagues ago bul was the celtics.:russ:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
oh word.. naw i remember from a few leagues ago bul was the celtics.:russ:

he aint shyt tho...:win: and I know @sandwich name but im not typing that fukkery :upsetfavre: to me ..thats the homie sandwich
@Sonny Corinthos if you got that 360 ..your always welcome bro

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
nikka @FreshABM you suck dog... I dont evne do that shyt and you the only nikka that complained about my fast tempo last time... you just flat out suck nikka

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
nikka @FreshABM you suck dog... I dont evne do that shyt and you the only nikka that complained about my fast tempo last time... you just flat out suck nikka

Aite brah u straight.. u say u dont cheese u dont cheese. I got u down as the cavs

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down

Gamer tag is "PeanutERLR"

Not my gamertag, I own a PS3, but I'll use my buddies who only lives a short walk away. I spend enough time drinking there anyway.

Jaewon

Rookie
Daps
I'm down, I don't feel like going thru this thread so gimme whichever Team is left:smugbiden:

GT: Swaggatron83

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are posters I'm asking are ya'll with this new league LET ME KNOW..
@Sensitive Blake Griffin my fellow budologist..whats good..get with this league bro
@MrTV4 your game was official..come fucc with us
@Loose you still locked in on halo 4? @UgoRightIgoJeff my ninja..did you get your gamer tag back yet?? are you still running around with a female gamertag :russ:
@Lb212770 @DonkeyPuncher718

@Killer Instinct @thaKEAF @Plexxx my nikka whats good @JoelB Homie can't see you...where u been @Lb212770 @Christian3o5
@vodriguez @Bluntz @Nicky Barnes @STAN JONES
@LeVraiPapi dont say I aint hit u up
@J-MIL

@Sypress @Listen You Douchebags @Jaewon @Bruh Man 5th Floor @Mike Lowery @Lord Beasley
@Piff Tannen @XPDylan
@GEECHIE LIBERACE @Cagematic @BlakeSuperior
@DaNamelessPimp @Costanza @Johnny Vulture @Mook @SpadeSoleFly @Spuurk @~*--------(Big Boom)

@MrTV4 @UgoRightIgoJeff @Bows Jones @JoelB @DaNamelessPimp @Listen You Douchebags @Conscious Pilot @J-MIL @Mr Hate Coffee ..... Are yall trying to run in a official league that ppl are actual going to play in?

brehs i would love to play but my xbox got the red rings of death.
:bryan: if im able to get a new one this weekend ill be in but dont count on it

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
These are posters I'm asking are ya'll with this new league LET ME KNOW..
@Sensitive Blake Griffin my fellow budologist..whats good..get with this league bro
@MrTV4 your game was official..come fucc with us
@Loose you still locked in on halo 4? @UgoRightIgoJeff my ninja..did you get your gamer tag back yet?? are you still running around with a female gamertag :russ:
@Lb212770 @DonkeyPuncher718

@Killer Instinct @thaKEAF @Plexxx my nikka whats good @JoelB Homie can't see you...where u been @Lb212770 @Christian3o5
@vodriguez @Bluntz @Nicky Barnes @STAN JONES
@LeVraiPapi dont say I aint hit u up
@J-MIL

@Sypress @Listen You Douchebags @Jaewon @Bruh Man 5th Floor @Mike Lowery @Lord Beasley
@Piff Tannen @XPDylan
@GEECHIE LIBERACE @Cagematic @BlakeSuperior
@DaNamelessPimp @Costanza @Johnny Vulture @Mook @SpadeSoleFly @Spuurk @~*--------(Big Boom)

:ohhh: I'm in

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I'm down

Gamer tag is "PeanutERLR"

Not my gamertag, I own a PS3, but I'll use my buddies who only lives a short walk away. I spend enough time drinking there anyway.

aite, u gonna be over there enough to draft your team/and or play games consitently??

I'm down, I don't feel like going thru this thread so gimme whichever Team is left:smugbiden:

GT: Swaggatron83

You down to run multiple seasons? and this is a fantasy draft so teams do matter ill give u mavericks

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
brehs i would love to play but my xbox got the red rings of death.
:bryan: if im able to get a new one this weekend ill be in but dont count on it
damn breh i feel u... but if u get one in the future it prob be a few teams left just let me know

u down to run mutiple seasons? and this a fantasy draft.. what team u want and whats your gt?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
and yeah its him alright.. I remember :leostare:

.him and his buddy ikbm

Ima keep somebody ready for his spot just incase we have to boot him :birdman:

You can play uptempo bro and fastbreak ...all of that...put passing it from the inbounds to the other side of the court MULTIPLE times will get you booted :birdman:

:snoop: :whoa: fukk both them nikkas b. i'm not fukin wit that bullshyt.

cackmeat is courtdog, he's not bout that life.