The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
nah man i aint in this "new" league wherever it is. the league mods weren't running things correctly so i
Red-ghost-attack.gif

ok cool bro

IDK why you put the new in quotation marks but we never did a fantasy league and the leagues previously never had as many official nikkas as it does now...this league is the best of the best :bryan:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Only this fakkit @FreshABM claims I'm a cheezer... lets play right now you fukking suck dog

Ooo soo I didn't have a co signer on your cheesiness :comeon:

why you gotta get all emotional :umad: ..you over there :sadbron:

relax kiddo......like I said lil guy..you good as long as you don't do that bytch shyt...you gonna make me tape you doing that bullshyt..and boot you.....or I might just boot you period ..ight JCheezzy :violent:

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Alright we have about 16-19 teams, now we need to figurre out a draft day and time that suits the majority.. not everyone is going to have the same schedules so your going to have to adjust who u want the computer to pick for you.. i can do today, tomorrow, friday(after 12am) saturday after 3pm and sunday until 5pm.... im est time zone

Daps
Saturday at noon.

If not I'm good weekdays after 6:30 pm and any time this weekend unless the playoffs are on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
as much as i wanna join, i know i wont have time much time for a league. i aint trying to hold yall up