The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Midnight draft is good in my eyes , but really anytime after 5pm works for the kid

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
yeah i got him as a friend but majesty right i dont think he ever played like that

Come on... don't treat son like that @polo is usually on late nights.. so that could be a factor..plus we told him the league was dry...and third DO YOU REMEMBER HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET DUDES TO PLAY GAMES AGAINST US.... those dudes were online and still slacking :pacspit:

I can't blame him for that :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Come on... don't treat son like that @polo is usually on late nights.. so that could be a factor..plus we told him the league was dry...and third DO YOU REMEMBER HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET DUDES TO PLAY GAMES AGAINST US.... those dudes were online and still slacking :pacspit:

I can't blame him for that :mjpls:

yeah he can still join im just sayin nikkas gotta play.. tellem get in here and state his team

Daps
I have the Wizards but like the bul said earlier if everyone goes East I'll go West to even things out and make it more interesting for the league.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
aite breh.. I cnt remember if its u or not but i thought i read u cheese.. that shyt wont be tolerated at all .. whats your gt

and yeah its him alright.. I remember :leostare:

.him and his buddy ikbm

Ima keep somebody ready for his spot just incase we have to boot him :birdman:

You can play uptempo bro and fastbreak ...all of that...put passing it from the inbounds to the other side of the court MULTIPLE times will get you booted :birdman:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
and yeah its him alright.. I remember :leostare:

.him and his buddy ikbm

Ima keep somebody ready for his spot just incase we have to boot him :birdman:

You can play uptempo bro and fastbreak ...all of that...put passing it from the inbounds to the other side of the court MULTIPLE times will get you booted :birdman:

yeah i thought so I knew i wont crazy.. @Broke Wave