The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@livindajetlife stfu ho, you sound salty, u the only person complaining... Actin like its on every drive relax and take the l , an ill take mine.
@Majestyx and fallbacc dawg we aint even played a quarter before the lag began, and i used the spin with wall once..

I played wiz and cavs and aint hear nothin

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@livindajetlife stfu ho, you sound salty, u the only person complaining... Actin like its on every drive relax and take the l , an ill take mine.
@Majestyx and fallbacc dawg we aint even played a quarter before the lag began, and i used the spin with wall once..

I played wiz and cavs and aint hear nothin

Chill out.. i aint complaining u sorry... n it was nearly on every drive lol dont fraud brah.. but u good money keep playin yo games n do u mane

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Chill out.. i aint complaining u sorry... n it was nearly on every drive lol dont fraud brah.. but u good money keep playin yo games n do u mane

Lmao every drive ?! U clownin . Like i said u the only one complaining im straight. See yo ass in the offs wall 4 mvp

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
It simmed my game vs Suns:why:

that will get cleared up

why ya'll coming at @polo like that.....Ill be back on in about 30min...

I took a lost to you last league...you nice Polo..atleast from what I can remember
@Majestyx you want to boot everyone did we even replace the last dude yet??
@livindajetlife Its not my fault as the GM I chose to take player I have history with...you took bum ass Kiwi right?? and you wanted Manu correct?? dont get tight at me because I know how to run the New York Jazz :win:

ya'll complaining about the spin move..I mean ..I use the spin move.. idk how much use ya'll would call a cheese...but I'm not worried about no damn spin move...get 2 bigs and your good

and Polo... see him in the offs?? We already know the Jazz is coming out the West