The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'll be on at midnight....the Cavs about to get to .500. I really need to play the Hawks, since they next on my schedule.

But, I'll play anybody that's on though

Just call me the "Can Man", cause anybody CAN get it! MexiCANs, DominiCANs, AfriCANs, Puerto RiCANs. Anybody CAN get it!

3747931_o.gif

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good game majesty. But this fukking lag:sadcam: please Google save us with some high speed fiber. Gotta get used to it.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Polo chill u play horribly, u a borderline cheeser glad i dont gotta play u nomore and @FreshABM i didnt pick ppl i play with everyday like u did so i dont know theiir shots n shyt... beest believe title will be mine

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Polo chill u play horribly, u a borderline cheeser glad i dont gotta play u nomore and @FreshABM i didnt pick ppl i play with everyday like u did so i dont know theiir shots n shyt... beest believe title will be mine

thats the 2nd time i seen something. and when i played dude, he was spin moving with everyone and the ball was flying out of they hands and shyt.

@polo.. no more of that fukkery sir

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
thats the 2nd time i seen something. and when i played dude, he was spin moving with everyone and the ball was flying out of they hands and shyt.

@polo.. no more of that fukkery sir

fukk yeah, weak ass run n spin..I ain't sayin kick him or nothin but son tried to talk like he nice tho fukk outta here

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
if breh aint playin straight up, might have to get someone else in who will befre too many games are played

Nah he straight he not like the nuggets nikka from the other league... a nikka got hot when he tried to sound sweet bout givin me that L :whew: