The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
that will get cleared up

why ya'll coming at @polo like that.....Ill be back on in about 30min...

I took a lost to you last league...you nice Polo..atleast from what I can remember
@Majestyx you want to boot everyone did we even replace the last dude yet??
@livindajetlife Its not my fault as the GM I chose to take player I have history with...you took bum ass Kiwi right?? and you wanted Manu correct?? dont get tight at me because I know how to run the New York Jazz :win:

ya'll complaining about the spin move..I mean ..I use the spin move.. idk how much use ya'll would call a cheese...but I'm not worried about no damn spin move...get 2 bigs and your good

and Polo... see him in the offs?? We already know the Jazz is coming out the West
spin move is fine if u dont doit every play

i gotta be like that, yall nikkas be soft on these hoes "give 'em another chance" ass nikkas

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
that will get cleared up

why ya'll coming at @polo like that.....Ill be back on in about 30min...

I took a lost to you last league...you nice Polo..atleast from what I can remember
@Majestyx you want to boot everyone did we even replace the last dude yet??
@livindajetlife Its not my fault as the GM I chose to take player I have history with...you took bum ass Kiwi right?? and you wanted Manu correct?? dont get tight at me because I know how to run the New York Jazz :win:

ya'll complaining about the spin move..I mean ..I use the spin move.. idk how much use ya'll would call a cheese...but I'm not worried about no damn spin move...get 2 bigs and your good

and Polo... see him in the offs?? We already know the Jazz is coming out the West

U use that spin move wit melo?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm on brehs in 2 minutes. Waiting for the disc to load up in the xbox

GT: mrcollector83

LeBron and the Cavs ready for whatever

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i gotta be like that, yall nikkas be soft on these hoes "give 'em another chance" ass nikkas

All these rules are gay. Just play how you play. If u want to spin or shoot 3 all day do it. Who cares. Y'all are more then welcomed to cheese with me(ie play like u want to play). Knicks.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
U use that spin move wit melo?

Yea I use the spin move with Melo...You didn't see me use it yet because I have so many moves...pull up jumper.... jumper off a screen...post up fade....if I get to the paint and I need that last move to get around a defender...I'm whipping that spin move out...

Majesty don't think I was complaining..someone has to play bad cop....:smugfavre:

I'm just saying before you threaten to kick everyone out can you make sure they cheese and if you kick them out try to have the replacement ready

you on some....:smugdraper: I heard you cheese

:ufdup: your getting booted

:russ: I just don't want anybody to get booted who just plays how they like..but don't cheese such as glitch moves....inbounds passes...etc

Living wanted to kick polo cuz he took a L
@Black Stern we need you bro :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yea I use the spin move with Melo...You didn't see me use it yet because I have so many moves...pull up jumper.... jumper off a screen...post up fade....if I get to the paint and I need that last move to get around a defender...I'm whipping that spin move out...

Majesty don't think I was complaining..someone has to play bad cop....:smugfavre:

I'm just saying before you threaten to kick everyone out can you make sure they cheese and if you kick them out try to have the replacement ready

you on some....:smugdraper: I heard you cheese

:ufdup: your getting booted

:russ: I just don't want anybody to get booted who just plays how they like..but don't cheese such as glitch moves....inbounds passes...etc

fukk, i dont mind have a few cpu teams. i'm sick of all the queers who wanna play 5 on 5 NBA jams.

i under stand where living is coming from... dudes run around and do fukk shyt and win it defeats the purpose of tryin to play straight up ball.