The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Just had another GG...played the bucks...son can play..he nice with tyreke evens..it was a close game..melo fouled out in the 4th...:whew:

5-0 ..how the fucc are the pacers on top the power rankings...

@Gallo if you wanted that work all you had to do was send a request to the Jazz...

@Majestyx son keeps hitting me up saying he wasn't cheesing..and who said he cheesing.. I told him sign up to the coli :lolbron:

If he keep messaging me ima give him your gamer tag and let yall argue it out..ya'll both have mics :ahh:

:pachaha:

edit @livindajetlife you took a loss already bro?? damn homiiieeee in the other 2k league you was the man homiiee

WHAT THE FUCC HAPPENED TO YOU :wtf:

:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had another GG...played the bucks...son can play..he nice with tyreke evens..it was a close game..melo fouled out in the 4th...:whew:

@Gallo if you wanted that work all you had to do was send a request to the Jazz...

I'm on the phone with these fakkits at 2k games. Just wait lol.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

@Majestyx son keeps hitting me up saying he wasn't cheesing..and who said he cheesing.. I told him sign up to the coli :lolbron:

If he keep messaging me ima give him your gamer tag and let yall argue it out..ya'll both have mics :ahh:

edit @livindajetlife you took a loss already bro?? damn homiiieeee in the other 2k league you was the man homiiee

I gave dat loss and u next ... U on at 1030 pm pt?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

tell him to go play elsewhere, i have no words for dude, whats done is done. how he even in that shyt when he not on the coli...